“Great place to eat”

Ranked #2 of 123 Restaurants in Cha-am
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Didine restaurant Enjoy your dinner in a pleasant relaxing garden atmosphere, Owner and experienced Chef Franck from France guarantee's you a culinary experience at a very reasonable price. We only cook fresh produce to order, no microwave or pre-cooked meals.
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I live in Cha Am and this is now one of my favorite places to eat. Many excellent and authentic sauces to choose from to go with your meat. The owner and chef is from France and a very friendly guy. I recommend this place to all.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I stumbled apon this place during the many of my excursions into Cha am. I was warmly greeted by Alan and shown to my table and after studing the menu I ordered the Paella and a Mai Tai, which was one of the best I have had outside of Hawaii. When the Paella arrived I ordered a nice bottle white wine from Chile. The Paella was excellent and well cooked. Several days later I returned and ordered the Duck in orange sauce and I was not let down it was magnificent. They had a well thought out menu which catered for all tastes and budget
the restaurant was very clean and the staff were very helpfull and added to the experience. Well done see you again.

2  Thank Cliff W
Reviewed 8 March 2014

You would expect being in Thailand you could get Thai food, as it is on the menu, but no, no thai chef in this restaurant. The european food is average, and it is much more expensive than other places serving more or less the same grub. Not recommended.

1  Thank lisbethReigate
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here 3-4 times now, and always walk away with a smile.
You have to wait a litle bit 4 the food, but you know the reason once you have been served :)

2  Thank Roy S
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Good food and good price although we had.to wait an hour for food they did apologise and gave us a free Fri k. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Suzanne C