“Really great to do! kitesurfing”

17 Knots Kite Surf Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Dordrecht, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really great to do! kitesurfing”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I was traveling alone trough Thailand and stayed a long weekend in Cha am. I booked the kitesurf beginner lesson of 9 hour.The kiteschool aranged it in a weekend so i could finish the course in two days. The kitesurf center picked me up from my hotel and brought me to there beach. There I met my instructors and they made like i feld like i was at home with my friends. The first morning they teached me the basics about kitesurfing and i had to do the selfrescue. So i can safe myself, when i have a problem with my gear or when the wind drops. In the midday, after a good lunch, I went in the water and did some bodydragging and learned to recover my board when i fall. The next day i tried to do the waterstart, this was not so easy as it likes, but at the end of the lesson, I was able to ride 50 meter. The instructors did a good job! Thanks again!!! For sofar the lesson. Besides the lessons, which were great, they take me with them all night into town, We went to a Thai restaurant were normaly only thai people came and they showed me Hua Hin, which is close to Cha am. I travel alone, but these people gives me somuch fun and energy that two days, and let me feel i was one of there best friends, that i feld sad that i had to go. For sure I go back! Thanks Oet, Pafan, Milky and Denny, see you in April again!!

Visited October 2013