Spent 2 nights in the seaview room and my review as follows:
1) Location: Very remote out of no where. There is nothing nearby within walking distance - at least 1km walk is needed to get to the nearest convenience store. We saw a seafood restaurant nearby but didnt try it. The location of this hotel wasn't a problem to us as we hired a private driver to drive us around during our stay at this resort. On the positive side, the resort is very quiet, peaceful and exclusive.
2) Check in & Lobby Area: First impression of this resort when we first arrive - stylish and spacious but not enough sofa provided at the lobby. We had to stand at one corner while waiting for our turn to check in. Suggest the resort to add at least another one of two sets of sofa at the reception area as there's so much space there. Check in was ok, reception staff not overly friendly but still ok. Welcome drink was too sweet in my opinion and not refreshing at all. Something minty and refreshing should have been offered instead.
3) Seaview Deluxe Room: Overall, the rooms that were given to us were spectacular. Our rooms were located on the 3rd floor with unobstructed views of the pool and the ocean. The bed were very comfy, nice balcony with large sofabed. The bathroom - huge bathtub, nice rainshower. Overall, very satisfied.
4) Pool & Beach: very trendy and modern. What i like the most was that both the pool and beach will never be crowded even during peak evening period.
5) Wifi: Signals were reasonably ok.
6) Buffet Breakfast: This is a complete letdown in my opinion. Lack of choices in every aspect. Also the display of pastries, yogurt, juices, cheese, salads and fruits looks unhygienic. Suggest to expand the breakfast table and make it look more presentable. After all, the resort charges a very high rate for their buffet breakfast. It is shameful that the breakfast spread at the nearby Novotel Hua Hin/Cha-Am is so much more delicious and better.
Overall, this is a very relaxing and trendy resort. Could have been a perfect hideaway resort if the buffet breakfast is something to look forward to every morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Veranda Resort and spa is located on the finest beachfront between the traditional Thai resort towns of Cha Am and Hua Hin, a favourite royal and aristocratic retreat for over a century. The resort architectural style is Modern Asian, designed for comfort as well as being pleasing to the eye and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Veranda Resort and Spa Hua Hin Cha Am - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Resort And Spa Hua Hin Cha Am Hotel Cha-Am
- Veranda Hotel Cha Am