As a Platinum member I was immediately offered an upgrade from the private garden room to the ocean front suite which was a nice upgrade over several levels. The checkin process was easy. The suite itself was at the beach front 99m2 of suite which included a full walk through clothes closet, large bathroom, large bedroom and lounge room. It also included a 10m balcony overlooking the day beds and beach.
Overall the resort is geared towards families from Thailand and China. The resort is spread out over a large area with the largest pool in Thailand. It winds its way through the resort and is a comfortable 1/2 hour walk through the water to complete a circuit of more than 500m2.
There are a number of restaurants which in most cases were forgettable, although the food was ok it was nothing special. Having said that they did have one restaurant called InAzia which has won a number of awards for food quality. I would highly recommend this restaurant. The morning buffet was various but impersonal due to the large number of guests and their families.
Location wise it is in the middle of nowhere and if you want to go anywhere you need to use taxis. There is a free shuttle bus but it takes you to the clock tower in Hua Hin. A rather unusual stopping area as there really is nothing around it. It is a 2km walk up the road to the largest shopping plaza in Hua Hin. On a hot day the walk can be uncomfortable and you will kiss the floor when you reach the air-conditioning of the shopping plaza.
Whilst the staff were attentive I would give additional praise to Phillip for his attention to detail and hard work ethic in the Sheraton Club lounge. He has a future with this hotel chain.
Speaking of the Sheraton Club my first impression was that it was extremely small but with the outside seating there was always enough room during happy hour!
I would like to thank all the staff for a wonderful visit.
Would I stay again?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embedded in a tropical garden, Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa comprises nine buildings surrounding a 200 meter long, lagoon-style swimming pool, 6 restaurants & bars, spa, fitness center, 2 tennis courts and a kid's club. All deluxe rooms feature a private garden, balcony or direct access to the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hua Hin Hotel Cha-Am
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cha-Am