We've just had eight nights here & I can't praise it enough.
From top to bottom, the buildings, the pool, the restaurants & especially the staff, everything was just superb. During our stay, there was an Indian wedding which was a sight to behold. You couldn't help but notice it but it added to our overall experience with the colours & music, certainly an elaborate & I would imagine an expensive affair.
The complex was spotless, the room serviced every day & bed turned down. Bottles of water were left in the room day & night & we used the mini bar fridge to get it cold, it was needed in the heat.
The hotel runs a shuttle into town but we found local taxis were cheap & knew where we wanted to be. Eating out in town is cheap & everyone speaks (embarrassingly) good English.
I can't comment on the fitness centre as I never used it, I'm told it was very good.
An excellent choice of hotel, the room was very big, shower hot & powerful, little balcony, excellent air con, all spotless. Recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embedded in a tropical garden, Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa comprises nine buildings surrounding a 200 meter long, lagoon-style swimming pool, 6 restaurants & bars, spa, fitness center, 2 tennis courts and a kid's club. All deluxe rooms feature a private garden, balcony or direct access to the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hua Hin Hotel Cha-Am
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cha-Am