“I was part of the family.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our minibar in a green environment.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
LouiseS32...
“I was part of the family.”
Reviewed 11 January 2018 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

Ban Ban homestay is within walking distance of most of the features of Chiang Rai. My stay was for a month so I got to know the family well. Ari cooked a welcome dinner for me and we all went out for dinner as a farewell. In between she helped me book a cooking class, find a yoga class and recommended a good massage place. She brought me along with her to market and I was invited on family excursions. Herve and Ari are both very warm and helpful. Ari's cooking is amazing and you can get meals that are very reasonable at her restaurant. The staff are also friendly and helpful. I will definitely return.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ela S
“Warm and authentic place to stay !”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I have stayed in Banban Homestay with my friends . We have received a warm welcome and a homemade drink. The place is truly unique, not only because of the 100 year old Thai house and the outdoor shower, but because you really feel welcomed and you can see all the love that the owners put in to this place. You can relax in their garden, play with the cats or just enjoy a homemade Thai breakfast. This place has made Chiang Rai one of my best memories from Thailand. I have to add, that we have decided straight to stay one more night (which we initially didnt plan ). Its around 10 minutes drive with a taxi from the bus station and close to the market.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Apr 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. It is always heartwarming to hear that " :)

Sincerely
Banban homestay
Niels_the...
Delft, The Netherlands
“Nice laid back place, friendly hosts”
Reviewed 22 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for one day in January. The place is very laid back and the hosts are very welcoming. There is a nice garden with a lot of chairs and a couch to relax. Also at night you can light a fire and when we were there they gave us some nice homemade snacks!

The hosts are a lovely Thai-Belgium couple with a child. They love to help you and ensure you have the best possible stay.

Only minor thing is that the trendy outside garden shower lacks a sink. This would be a nice improvement.

I would definitely recommend this place if you are searching for a serene place in the busy city of Chiang Rai.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing