“Good Food Great Ingredients”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Da Vinci

Da Vinci
Ranked #116 of 271 Restaurants in Chiang Rai
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Good Food Great Ingredients”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Worth the money. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. We have always visit this place and the taste never change. So guess never be cheap for such a good food , great ingredients and well service staff.

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
“Passable just eadible food at silly prices”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Ok, I get that when travelling Thailand people miss western food, but I still can't understand how this restaurant has lasted so long. The pizza and pasta were edible,but way worse than what even the most average of us could cook at home. In fact, even with ingredients you could buy Thailand from tesco you could make much better pizza a pasta yourself. Average, edible but unremarkable food at extremely high price

Service was good as most places in thailand.

Only for those desperately missing home.

• Visited May 2014
“Overpriced with a side of bad service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

The prices are crazy high for Chiang Rai. You can get a much better meal for less at several other similar restaurants in town. They have a good location which I think is what draws people in but other than that it is very below par. The last time my husband and I went, I tried to order a cocktail but the waitress very rudely refused even though there was a person working behind the bar, she instead let me order a bottled cider and water. When she came back to take our order( maybe 45seconds-1 minute after she gave us the menu) she stood next to the table sighing and tapping her food as we tried to decide. She eventually started tapping her fingers on our table when we evidently were not deciding quick enough. When we did her our orders, she did not write them down, rolled her eyes, sighed one more time, snatched our menus out of our hands and left for the kitchen. We didn't even ask for any special changes or requests we just ordered something straight off the menu. Our food came out in a timely manner, but was not nearly the size or quality I would have expected from the menu price. The waitress never came back to check on us or give us the bill we had to chase her down as the rest of the staff was not very helpful either. This was the 3rd visit I had made to this restaurant in the past year. I this experience was worse but not far off from previous visits. I think I just keep hoping it will be better next time. After this visit I do not think there will be a next time.

• Visited March 2014
Hua Hin, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good place in chiang rai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

If you need farang food in chiang rai it's the good place to choice. Not the best italian food of my life, but it was ok. Not many goods restaurants in chiang rai. Yhe pasta al dente and nice house white wine. The staff were good. The decoration is nice and good locatipon near the market.

• Visited April 2014
Chonburi, Thailand
“Nice going indeed!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Place was open, full of mosquitoes and staff standing around either chitchatting or playing with the mobile phone.
I sat down and asked for the menu. I fell on my back when I saw the prices compared to the outfit, setting and staff level of the eatery. I asked for mosquito repellent and they just turned the fan. Nobody showed up hence I got up and left. At the open glass door a girl, chitchatting with her friend on the pavement said "Thank you, see you again soon".
I went next door and had cheese-baked spinach at .... Pizza Company!

Visited March 2014