“Good food, good service”
Review of Aye's Restaurant

Aye's Restaurant
Ranked #153 of 309 Restaurants in Chiang Rai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Enjoyed dinner here after a long wander around the Saturday Walking Street. Good massaman beef curry and excellent chicken green curry served with smiles.

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

My family and I had a very bad dining experience there. My dad suggested this place when we were walking on the street. The price range in on the high side compare with restaurant around Chiang Rai. It was crowded so we thought it might be a good restaurant to have so many customer there. Too bad it was not at all.. We waited an hour to have to food served. I saw a table of guys just paid for the drinks and left the restaurant after waiting too long for the food. The attitude of waiter is not good too, they saw us calling them and they just ignored us! This place is really nothing worth me to spend money here. Think wisely before you visit.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Dropped into this place for lunch......Left after one overpriced drink. Really, the wine prices were the same as those of a 5 star fine dining restaurant I ate in a couple of days earlier in Chiangmai, so I ordered an overpriced and mediocre cocktail instead. Reading the menu we then decided to actually eat elsewhere. Again the food prices, even for Thai dishes were in line with a 5 star hotel, yet we were sitting in very average surroundings and receiving somemwhat indifferent service. I cannot comment on the quality of the food, but it would have to be more than very good to justify such pricing in such a location.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Thought the food was really tasty, yes it was more expensive than other places but this is inconsequential in Thailand, we're talking 2 cokes, 2 beers, 2 mains and 2 rice for circa £15.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We enjoyed a decent meal here, but found the prices high for the quality. The food was ok, but the service was good and it was an option for our middle school boys to enjoy some western food. They ordered the schnitzel and the beef tournedos, which they enjoyed. We ordered the Thai food and it was average and overpriced. I would recommend it if you are looking for an option to please the family with various food requests.