“Affordables and delicious food”

Destiny Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 269 Restaurants in Chiang Rai
Cuisines: Cafe, Asian, Thai, European, Contemporary
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Destiny Cafe & Restaurant is an ambient dining experience in the heart of Chiang Rai, Thailand. Beautiful decor, indoor and outdoor settings, open Monday through Friday 7:30am-9pm and Saturday from to 7:30am-9.30pm. Extensive, quality Thai and Western menu. Exceptional coffee for those who crave a quality cup of bean! Thai and western staff with big smiles on their faces, Destiny Cafe & Restaurant aims to draw in the weary traveler and the local customer. We look forward to your presence and hope to leave you with an awesome food & coffee memory!
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Affordables and delicious food”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

The thai and European food taste very good,the portion are bigs and the price are cheap!
Love the smoothie too !!

1 Thank tonysamui33

• Thai first
“Exceptional!!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I was extremely satisfied by the service the good and the choices. I am coming back here when I visit Thailand again! The servers serve with a smile and aim to please!

• Visited June 2014
“Wonderful food and service”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Ate here based on reviews on trip advisor. We had pad thai and cashew chicken. Very tasty. Our server was very careful to make sure she got the order correct and checked back with us to make sure everything was okay. The staff seems to be well trained and friendly. T

Kudos to the Aussie's who started this program and keep it running.

Visited February 2014
Chiang Rai, Thailand
“Best Penang in Chiang Rai”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff. Huge variety of food and the Penang is the best in Chiang Rai. Portion size is HUGE compared to other restaurants. Make sure to have a coffee and the carrot cake for dessert!

• Visited March 2014
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Awful dinner”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I'll write this review based purely on the dinner my wife & I ate here. We'd looked up the reviews on TA & it sounded great. We went through the main coffee shop area at the front & ate in the back room which is a kind of a wooden terraced "garden room." It was very echoey in there & all you could smell was the kitchen.
I had fish & chips, which unfortunately for me, was the worst fish & chips I've ever eaten. Thin slimy piece of fish in breadcrumbs & rock hard, over cooked french fries. My wife ate Thai & she too was disappointed, she is a Thai national & is by no means fussy at all.
I'm not sure exactly what the concept of the restaurant is, it seems very commendable anyway. The food however is way off the mark. Coffee & cake perhaps would be fine though.
Now I know others have reviewed this very well, but I can only judge from our own personal experience.

• Visited February 2014