“Services” 5 of 5 bubbles

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank A'Krit T
Narumon N, Owner at Chayadol Boutique Resort, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear A'Krit T,

Thank for your great comments about the service and your experience at our resort. It was a pleasure to welcome you at the hotel. I shared your feedback with the team and they positively beamed when they heard your warm words! I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in Chiang Rai.

Som Narumon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

My two-night stay was excellent. I got much more than I had expected from 900 THB (30 USD) per night, i thought only nice bed and clean room would be it. And they proved me wrong, the first impression occurred since we parked the car. Marc showed a politeness telling us we were parking in a personal garage (the hotel is a part of home area). He was soooo polite that My bf and I looked at each other and said "why he is so polite?!".

Our room was next to the pool, clean, good amenities and comfortable king-size bed. Breakfast is all-you-can-eat. Staff were so nice with smile on all the time and helpful. Some reviews said the location is hard to find and not closed to the center, but it didnt make my stay less memorable because only the first time that seems hard to find but after that it is easy. Not being closed to the center is great as it is quiet and anyway we got around by driving.

The owners (Som and Marc) are so caring, I have many examples here. We went to the Front at night looking if there was any chocolate on shelf, Som went into her home and came back with her chocolate, this showed us she did everything she could to make guest smile. The first night, there was a loud noise from a big group with kids. The next morning Som approached us to apologize.

I highly recommend this place to anyone who appreciate a relaxing, quiet atmosphere and sincere service mind. You will get much much more than you pay.

Room Tip: Every room has spacious balcony and you can request whether you want pool view or green scenery.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

3 Thank Yada M
Dear Yada M,

Montreux, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

This resort is very nicely decorated with good amenities. The staff was extreamly friendly and helpful with anything I needed. A bit out of the way from many for the activity areas but certainly would consider using again on the next trip. Rooms were fine, Delicious breakfast and the service pleasant. I would highly recommend this resort if you are looking for something nice away from the crowds.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Psnancy
Narumon N, Owner at Chayadol Boutique Resort, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Dear Psnancy,

zurich
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

Excellent stay! Nothing to complain about during my two day stay in Chiang Rai. From checking in to the day of my departure everything was smooth and enjoyable. I will definitely be back. Thank you again and keep up the great work!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank TheGreenTravellerGuy
Dear TheGreenTravellerGuy,

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

I found this hotel fantastic, my stay being for 8 days in November 2013. The staff were very friendly, the room very clean and the breakfast basic but good. It equaled all other hotels I have stayed at in Thailand. Transport near the Hotel was nil but they had a driver at hand who could take you to your destination at a cost less than a Tuk Tuk. All other facilities at the Hotel were good and clean.

Room Tip: Good value for money
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Raymond H
Dear Raymond H,

New York City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

If you are in Chiang Rai for only a couple of days I would not recommend this. Chiang Rai is small and nice to walk around which you can't do from this hotel. While clean and new and a good pool there are no real food options. I turned up around lunch time and they offered pizza delivery. Breakfast is small. Cereal, toast or not so good looking eggs and sausage. Staff speak limited English although they try to help out. Choose a location near the clock tower.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Narumon N, Owner at Chayadol Boutique Resort, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Dear Martyn S,

Thank for your great comments about the service and your experience at our resort. It was a pleasure to welcome you at the hotel. I shared your feedback with the team and they positively beamed when they heard your warm words! Our hotel is centrally located in Chiang Rai, it is only a 5 minute Tuk Tuk or taxi drive from all the main attractions which costs. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on breakfast on that specific day, we always have Thai boiled rice, fried rice, sausages, ham, fresh scrambled eggs, guests can also request poached eggs or sunny side up eggs on request, toast, milk and a variety of fruit juices to choose upon. I do hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in Chiang Rai in the near future.

Fort Collins, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stayed at Chayadol hotel for 4 nights, and had a good experience. Cute hotel with friendly staff. We had trouble with the water heater in 2 different rooms, by the third day the heater worked fine. The breakfast was ok but with very little options, and same items everyday. The hotel is a bit far from downtown area, and we were discouraged to walk, which meant we had to take a taxi to and from anywhere we wanted to go (something to take into consideration as the taxi ride was around $4 dollars round trip). Nice hotel overall.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Miabby
Dear Miabby,

Thank for your great comments about the service and your experience at our resort. It was a pleasure to welcome you at the hotel. I shared your feedback with the team and they positively beamed when they heard your warm words! We have taken into consideration your constructive feedback. Please be noted that we have successfully increased the variety of products of our breakfast buffet and have also updated our central water heating system to a more reliable provider. I do hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in Chiang Rai.