“Perfect boutique hotel experience”
Review of Le Patta

Le Patta
Ranked #2 of 108 Hotels in Chiang Rai
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Le Patta is new, slick, squeaky clean, has all the bells and whistles and is very well run. It is also in the perfect area and easily within walking distance of many of the treasures of Chiang Rai. However, I think that it is the staff at the Le Patta that truly makes it a special experience. The ladies at the front desk, staff in the dining room even the little security guard at the front entrance were always friendly and extremely helpful and concerned that one should enjoy ones stay and the sights of Chiang Rai. Bravo! We were kindly offered a lift to the bus station by Mint, daughter of the owners, and she was charming and really interested in running the kind of hotel that people would like to return to. We will definitely return and hope that they keep up the good work.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
pcharnchai, General Manager at Le Patta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear BagLadyJohannesburg,
We are very thankful for your gorgeous review, your words have motivated our staffs to make this hotel as the most welcoming place to stay in Chiang Rai. We promise to keep up with this and will contribute our best effort to make this place a finest stay for every guests .
And for your mention to the owner's daughter ,Ning. She is very delighted to read through your review and would like to say thank you to you again. Finally, I would like to say that everyone in the hotel are looking forward for your return trip to Chiang Rai again soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Here is a hotel whose parts are greater than the sum: yes, it is new and modern and comfortable. Yes, the swimming pool is clean and refreshing and the internet works well. Yes, it happens to be located within a five minute walk to the Night Market, to the Saturday Walking Street and to the Clock tower, as well as fairly close to the old bus station and about 15 minutes from the airport. All this is good.

But it is the wonderful, caring staff that made our three night stay in March 2014 memorable. The wonderful, gracious ladies at the front desk truly wanted our stay to be positive. They arranged trips, followed up to know whether we enjoyed them. Our group of four always felt they were not just going through the motions, but were always striving to do their very best. I will definitely come here again during my next visit to Chiang Rai. I only hope success doesn't ruin this place.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, room with terrace facing the pool. It was quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
pcharnchai, General Manager at Le Patta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Melsays,
Thank you very much for taking time to write us this positive review, we are so happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay here. Furthermore, I'm so glad to hear that our staffs was helpful for your trip in Chiang Rai. Please be sure that we will keep this service standard as our core value. I really hope that you would come to visit us again, and let us know whether we are able to keep our promise or not.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Excellent new Hotel! Very professional and friendly Staff! Top service.Special good location in the city. The room was spacious, very clean and the bathroom was the best I had during my trip in Thailand! Breakfast could have been larger. No Buffet at that time.

• Stayed: December 2013
pcharnchai, General Manager at Le Patta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Corinne B,
We always appreciate the review from our guests especially the guests during the first months of our opening. Since we have learnt and improved a lot from your feedback and review. I'm very delighted to say that starting from end of last year we have put our buffet line everyday and so on we added many new menus according to the guests' suggestions and review.
I hope you would have chance to come back to visit us and explore how much we have improved so far. Thank you and thank you for this gorgeous review.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Location could not be better. Very new hotel. Free pick up and drop off at bus station, which is 5 min walk in any case. Very polite and pleasant staff who spoke good English. Staff definitely 5 star. Pretty and clean rooms with private balcony. Free nonalcoholic mini bar. I did have a problem making a reservation on their web site as it did not display prices when entering my credit card info. I did not like that they would not let us have our 7-year old share our bed. Pool isn't heated, so in the winter time it is a bit too cold for my liking, about 18-19 degrees I would guess. Breakfast was good with a dedicated egg station, but coffee not as strong as I like it. Only thing which was clearly substandard was the safety deposit box in the room. Not big enough for a small computer and wouldn't open as it should. Would recommend anyway and think it must be the best hotel in its price range in Chiang Rai.

Room Tip: Pool view - maybe all rooms are? - at higher floor and at the back of building probably best choice.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Gestalter
pcharnchai, General Manager at Le Patta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Gestalter,
Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. We did appreciated it and also we did accepted your feedback toward our website and safety box. With our respect, we do have plan to re-new of both our web site and safety box to make it more safe and convenience for guests. I hope both of them will be completed soon.
Moreover, I do apologize for your kid. We certainly did not intend to make any trouble or additional penny from our customer, besides that we always consider for guest's most comfortable and convenience. And to standardize this we have followed most hotels practice for extra bed's age. Please accept my sincerely apology and if you would have chance to visit us again, kindly let me apologize you in person.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

This is a great hotel and very good value for money. The wifi is good........I'm currently relaxing by the lovely pool . From the moment we arrived , everything has been perfect.
The staff are delightful, our poolside room is beautifully decorated , and the rain shower in the spacious bathroom is just right. The beds and pillows are wonderfully comfortable. There are complimentary snacks in the fridge, a kettle, a safe and even an emergency torch......all the details have been carefully thought out.
Breakfast is excellent . Location is great .....just a short distance from the downtown bus station and a block away from the Saturday Walking market..
Bicycles are available . If desired , the hotel car can be booked for transportation to the airport......either 100 or 150 per person.
Highly recommended, and compared to what we see around town, this certainly appears to the number one choice.

1  Thank OTG26

Dear OTG26,
Your review make our day a wonderful day. I often share the review either good or bad to my staffs. in order to correct what we have done wrong and to encourage what we have done correctly. I'm certainly sure that your review will motivate every one here to keep our services and facilities in our best condition. Thank you again and please come to visit us again in your next journey.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Stayed two nights and Le Patta was all we could have asked for at the price. Being a new hotel, everything was in very good condition, bedroom, bathroom, soft furnishings, sheets and towels were new crisp and clean and the wifi, TV and DVD worked well. Even a complimentary mini bar (ok no alcohol) with soft drinks, some fresh fruit, crisps, biscuits, etc. The breakfast was fine, all the basics were there, eastern and western and each cup of coffee freshly made to order.
The hotel was well located in the heart of the town with the night market and bus station only a block away. For the reasonable price we could not have expected more, a very modern comfortable hotel with friendly and helpful staff. The only possible criticism I could make was that the balcony rails were at thigh height, could be dangerous for kids, people partying or the elderly.

Room Tip: Take a room on the top floor, better view and breeze, unless you are nervous of low balcony rails, i...
1  Thank Jamesli

Dear Jamesli,
Thank you very much for your review and feedback, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us during your trip here. Furthermore, I do appreciate your recommend on our balcony rails' height, I did checked on it, the current height is about 90 cm. or 30 inches following Thailand's safety standard. I will consult with the safety engineer if we could raise the height a few inches for better safety. Besides this, I'm firmly sure that the rails are very strong and firm.
I would like to express my thankful for your feedback again, and hope to welcoming you at our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

This new build is ideal for a short stay. Delightful staff who organised trips with VIP travel for us. We had 2 excellent days out. Breakfast was varied and lovely. A good pool but chilly when we were there! Ideal for night bazaar and eating places.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PJR1949
pcharnchai, General Manager at Le Patta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Dear PJR1949
Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so happy that you enjoyed with our location and services. All of our staffs are eager to service every guests with their best, especially our front staffs. They will be very happy if any guests ask them for help to arrange the trip or where and what to see in Chiang Rai. I wish you will return to our city again and let us take care of your stay.