“Family trip to chiang rai”

Khum Tai Lue Resort
Khum Tai Lue Resort
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I had only one night at Khum Tai Lue Resort but i won't forget what i experienced there.Planning to come here in the near future. Atmosphere is great and very relaxing environment. We couldn't be any happier.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Chirag B
Tharavudhi, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Khum Tai Lue Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2015

Thank you for this very supportive review. Hope to welcome you back very soon at our resort!!!

Regards,
Ken

Reviewed 26 March 2014

My wife & I went here for our honeymoon. We both loved the service & room. Planning to come here in the near future.
Atmosphere is great and very relaxing environment. We couldn't be any happier. I did recommend this place to my family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I had only one night at Khum Tai Lue Resort but i won't forget what i experienced there... Great warm welcome,nice view from my room,moderate in price.It wasnt too far from town.I definitely will go again..

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Pakpilai
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I find this resort a very good place to relax and enjoy the peace away from the city life. It is comfortable, with reasonable rate and friendly staff.

Those who like nature will enjoy it. Love the fresh air and relaxed environment. Your mind is totally switched off. Very good choice for City people.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SingaporeCeline
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I like the terrace alot .. having a cup of tea at the terrace with paddy field view it really make me forget about the tiredness and the busy city life.. The resort decoration is very unique and make you feel very warm and comfortable. . The room nature smell make you fall asleep. . There is no words to describe how enjoy I'm in khum tai lue resort... stay with Khum tai lue resort and you will know..

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank keadsarin
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Perfect place for nature lovers! Nice view of paddy field, so relaxing to sit on the grass under the trees.. and feel the air, and the sound of the leaves, birds, and nature. The hotel provides comfortable place like home..also a short drive to (Wat Rong Khun), or the famous White Temple

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank CindyGyle
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I & my wife love this resort...I stay 3nights this time.
It is very fantastic ! & very comfotable resort,...same like a my home.
I should come back again. and I will stay 2-3weeks next time.
Nature lover must stay!