“Tasty tasty tasty”

Ranked #3 of 298 Restaurants in Chiang Rai
Price range: US$0 - US$30,211
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Steak, grill, and bar in a relaxing setting on the Kok river. As of late August Hungry Wolf's has moved to it's new location. We are no longer located in the city by the Night Bazaar. Please see the map or visit our Facebook page for details.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We frequented this establishment on many occasion during our stay in Chang Rai. The food is brilliant and delicious with incredibly sized portions, ensure you are starving when you go. The burger was extremely tasty, I had the classic double stack burger. The choice of pizza is brilliant, for meat lovers I would definitely recommend the meat explosion pizza. The owners of hungry wolf's are there is the restaurant which showed the passion they have for the business and the food they are serving. Prices are good, you should definitely eat here.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

...and massive as noted by other reviewers. Also real good prices on both food and drink. You can find a few tastier burgers in Bangkok but probably won't find better anywhere else.

1  Thank Richoid
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I have been traveling through Oceania and SE Asia for the past 6+ months and this is hands down the best burger I have eaten along the way! My friend and I shared the regular burger and were pleasantly surprised to see how large it was. (I have had hamburger parties so small. I had to check to see if there was actually meat in the bun!) besides the size, the hamburger flavor was truly excellent. Hamburgers come with fries, coleslaw and a pickle. The fries were a balanced combination of crispy and soft, and I thought the portion size could have been slightly larger. But then again, I was sharing with my friend, and I do enjoy good fries. Either way, we ordered a side of fries to get our fill! The coleslaw was fairly flavorless with the exception of having too much vinegar. Overall, really great food and the staff was also really nice.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

After 2 years in SE Asia, I'd finally found a place to satiate my burger cravings. On 3 occasions I tried one of the double beef burgers, one of the chicken/duck burgers and a veggie pizza. I was NOT disappointed. I could probably hibernate for a few days after eating these giant portions. You can tell that each plate gets special attention from the chefs. I can't wait to try another unique burger next time I make it over to Thailand.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

The way pizza menu is written makes it really confusing when ordering - they've tried to be a bit too clever!

Burgers were good, but WAY too much pesto, so bear this in mind when ordering.

Food also took ages to be served.

Would go back, but not in a big hurry.

Ashley D, Owner at Hungry Wolf's, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Hi Thanks for Dining at the Hungry Wolfs.....

We appreciate you for taking time to right a review...We are sorry that you found it difficut to read our menu...If you decide to come again Im happy to help you through it...We have a design your own pizza page....... as well as a page of set Pizzas that are numbered with a description of the Pizza....
Your right the food service is a bit slower than a Macdonalds or Pizza company as we cook everything fresh from scratch to give you the best plate we can...
We apologise that it took to long to get to you..... We hope you dine with us again and we will endevour to get your food to you as quick as possible.......Dont forget come and say hi to me Ash the owner....