“The BEST !”

Ranked #8 of 281 Restaurants in Chiang Rai
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casual cafe, tea room & home-made dining and eatery serving western cuisines, comfort foods and authentic northern Thai food, coffee, tea, cake, dessert, wine, Located on the bank of beautiful Mea Kok river in the heart of Chiang Rai. Wonderful treat and surroundings.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The BEST !”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Beautiful place and great atmosphere. Great coffee and yummy cake. At Melt in Your Mouth you can see the Kok river and have a dinner together.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Sutee R

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
“The must in Chiengrai”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Closed to the Kok river, sit near King's mother municipal park is this lovely Melt in your mouth. One of the most cozy dinning in restuarant in the north. Their coffee is so rich in flavor and scent. Varous kinds of cakes are second to none. Main dishes, both local and international are perfectly cooked for Thai taste. If you have a chance to come to Chiengrai, please do visit and have a relaxing sip a cup of coffee with out-of this-world cakes.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Pote A
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cozy place to spend my time all day long”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Lots of tree freshen me up indeed also great coffee from

"Melt in Your Mouth Chiang Rai" , the place I had spent my all day with was kinda pleasantly surprised by a rich, bold roast and smiling service. Considering it's the sunday before dinner there's plenty of room, the amiable owner came and had a chat about coffee with us familiarly . Also latte came complete with hipster coffee art.
The reasons for visiting here;
- Great Environment
- Great Coffee, Food& Beverage
- Great Service (friendly owner and staffs)
So ....Definitely recommend!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tuang-ath C
“Caring for diners”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Apart from beautiful surroundings and great food, the restaurant was also friendly and helpful, and tried to tailor to needs of diners.

My son and I are allergic to cow's milk, the restaurant owner took her time to recommend food and beverage menus which are dairy-free for my selection.

Restaurants understanding cow-milk allergy in Thailand is rare.
I recommend other diners to tell them your special dietary needs, I am sure that they are more than happy to help.

2 Thank Bee A
“Perfect Dinner in Chiang Rai”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I was recommended by my best friend that I should visit this restaurant. I must say that I never feel regret to stop by at Melt In Your Mouth an hour before my flight back to BKK. They served the best Northern Style entrée you could ever find in Chiang Rai. Hunglay Curry (Pork Curry with Garlic) was terrific, and the coconut cake was amazingly delicious. I would highly recommend you to sit outdoor to enjoy Mae Kok river's gorgeous view (before sunset, of course). I would definitely come again in my next trip.

• Visited June 2014