“Hotel's very big changed !!”

Kiss Gardenhome Chic Hotel
Ranked #35 of 87 Hotels in Hat Yai
Langkawi, Malaysia
“Hotel's very big changed !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

I just back from staying 3 nights at the hotel. SO SURPRISE !! Hotel has changed to the new owner and also new name KISS GARDENHOME CHIC HOTEL. Now most of the things are different and much much better than before, lobby restaurant room staff already changed.Very happy and feel valuable staying there this time (see their new web. KISSGARDENHOMECHICHOTEL.COM)

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
15 Thank Jessica919

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Thai first
Pulau Pinang, Pahang, Malaysia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

I booked and paid for 2 twin bed at the New Wing, for three nights. 7500 bath. When I arrived, the staff gave me 2 double bed at the Old Wing, which was obviously old and dusty. I asked for a change a couple of times and the ignorant snobbish staff insisted that is New Wing, which she lied because I could see across the New Wing is tiled and painted white while mine was with old carpet, dusty and dirty environment. I've actually paid extra for the New Wing but since the staff do not want to give me, my family and I had to bare with it.

At night, the hotel turned into a bar / pub with a lot of prostitutes on the 2nd floor. I was staying at the 3rd floor where the music from the pub below was loud and clear banging through midnight. Because of this, there are no parking for the hotel guests.

The staffs at the receptionist are unfriendly and not helpful. When I asked for directions they show annoyed face and do not want to help me. Breakfast is cold egg, 2 tiny sausages and 2 cold white bread.

The hotel do not look anything like its website. DO NOT STAY THERE. It is just a prostitute den in disguise.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
19 Thank Eliecia_w

Travellers are raving about these Hat Yai hotels

Appenzellerland, Schweiz
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

1. We arrived 15.00 and there was an half empty food plate in front of our room - the same food plate was there next morning 10.00...!!!!
2. We had bugs in our bed
3. The Carpet looked not really clean, we used our flip-flops to walk around
4. The bathroom in the "new Wing" looked very old
5. The Music from the Bar was amazing loud, we heard the bass till Morning 3'o'Clock
6. The Breakfast was terrible - one cold fried egg, cold sausages and toast, which was not worth even the name

Seen a lot - but even for 200 Baht I wouldn't be satisfied. But it costs 700 Baht...

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Christian145
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2011

Im staying im Penang & have travalled HatYai three times.All these times me,my wife & 3yrs son stayed in this hotel.I book the hotel from v friendly agent.Only pay direct to agent.Hotel is fairly ok & value for money.We cannot expect 5* service in budget hotels.The restaurant is also very good with nice food with low price.But breakfast is a problem.Thru out my 3 trips we found the same old brkfast.They shud change menu to make customers happy.Cleanliness is also a bit below.They have two different wings, old & new wing.We always stayed at new wing.But we found the beds were not cleaned properly or hygenically.We have seen "sex-outcomes" from the bed & was very yuck for us & even for our kids hygine.Eventhough its a budget hotel,pls keep it clean & hygine.The hotel spa is not tat good compare to Thai-specialities.To make it short I wud say if they keep more clean,this is one of the best for travellers in HatYai. Thanka.

• Stayed January 2011
3 Thank raaidh
Penang Island, Malaysia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2011

I have checked -in to this hotel and found:
1. No proper parking space
2. The receptionist not friendly and no proper guideliness on room rates.
3. The room carpet are dirty and stains every where
4. Far from main city
5. they would like to charge for items not used because they wants to charge a tin of coke in our account which we did not consumed.
6. The breakfast sucks

Immediately next morning we checked out and find other hotel.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends