“Chan”

Centara Hotel Hat Yai
Ranked #1 of 96 Hotels in Hat Yai
Reviewed 16 November 2013

The location was great and near Lee garden plaza and open market, the hotel staff are helpful and friendly, The bed is comfortable and clean, free WIFI was available.
The only need to improve is the breakfast. Anyway this is the nice hotel I found in Hat yai, for sure I definitely come again and recommended to all.

Room Tip: No comment !!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Chan63
CHYGM, General Manager at Centara Hotel Hat Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Guest Chan63,

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know that you enjoyed your recent stay, particularly with the location and our staffs. Your instruction about breakfast is taken noted and work on improvement.
Very glad to hear that you intended to stay with us when travel to Hat Yai also recommended Centara Hat Yai as a place to stay.

We look forward on having you back again soon.

General manager

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Upon check-in to the room, found hair in the bathroom and its door in bad condition. WiFi was not working also. On the 2nd day, there was white color insects coming out from the writing table.
That being said, the staffs were excellent. Duty Manager Anne assisted to resolve the WiFi and the insects issue while the hotel driver, Mr Roger assisted us with various information. The lounge ladies, Ms Beet and Ms Kung were good in their service too while my wife and I were at the lounge.
Will I stay again? Mixed feelings. The staffs make me feel that I should but the upkeep of the hotel make me think otherwise despite its good location.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Guest AnfieldYNWA,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Hat Yai. I am happy to learn that you happy with service delivered by our staffs. I have passed on your appreciations and will ensure they receive pride and recognition. Your feedbacks about room conditions, unexpected insect and Wifi is taken well noted and work on proper rectification.

We hope to have an opportunity of welcome you back at Centara Hotel Hat Yai, so that we can show of improvements made.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

a comfortable and clean hotel which i lived at hatyai.
i always a loyal customer for Centara after i tried one time at this hotel.
highly recommend to all the tourist who go for hatyai.
cleanliness for the hotel is excellent,no bad smell, the bed is comfortable.
the front desk staffs are helpful, the concierge are friendly.
the location is very strategy, easy to get food, shopping and i feel safe in staying in this hotel.
really my first choice hotel if im going to hatyai.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank antsLOO1988
CHYGM, General Manager at Centara Hotel Hat Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Dear Guest antsLOO1988,

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for your always protonate and being loyal with Centara Hat Yai. I have shared your compliments and appreciations on our staffs and they are all equally happy and highly appreciated of your remarks.

Very glad to hear that you satisfied with our room standard and will assure this will be maintained.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Centara Hotel Hat Yai again soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel on 5th of October 2013 for 1 night. Booked for 5 deluxe rooms via the internet. The price is far cheaper than walk-in.
The check-in was quite slow, but one of the hotel staff attended us n personally served us one by one with welcome drinks so we wont feel mad for d time consumed check-in process.
The room was clean, spacious n well decorated, the bathroom was well maintained. Their effort to promote, support n maintain go green campaign must be praised n backed with supports.
Breakfast at the 6th floor was really something, the scenary and the tranquil surrounding made us feel so relax. The dishes were ok, but the pan fried bread was really tasty n soft.
The location of the hotel was the primary criteria that made us to choose to stay here. Located at the town centre, right in d middle of shopping attraction, give xtra marks for this hotel.
Check out was fast. Really enjoyed our stay here. Wud definitely come again n recommended to all.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest Dosrizal

Many thanks for your review. We are thrilled to learn that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. The location of our Hotel is yes an advantage, thank you for your comments and support on our "green hotel campaign" this is truly encourage us to put more efforts and make this happen with consistency. I'm glad to hear that you happy with our breakfast selections and will ensure the standard will maintain or even better.

Thank you for your constructive feedbacks about check in process, this has been addressed and necessary training is being carried out.

We look forward to having you at Centara Hotel Hat Yai again soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I chose this hotel as it's in the most central location in Hatyai. I've never stayed for more than 1 night due to the price and i'm only in Hatyai for transit.

I paid 3300THB for a deluxe room, which is just a standard room but with slightly more floor space. The room was really run down and in need of upgrading, curtains stained, furniture looks old and overused, white floor stained with shoe mark, paint peeling off. Bathroom was not clean properly (a pile of hair stuck at the drainage).

Breakfast was fairly average and basic, not good.

One good thing,checking in and out was smooth and the staffs was helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amyharun

Dear Guest Amyharun,

Thank you for your feedbacks, I am sorry to learn that you were unhappy with your stay. Your feedbacks is taken well noted and shall work for the improvements accordingly.
We have our rooms preventive and maintenance programme carrying out regularly, I will assure this will be done prompt and effectively.

Thank you for your compliments on our front desk staffs, I will pass on your appreciations and will ensure that they receive pride and recognition.
We hope you'll consider staying with us again as we will certainly appreciate the opportunity to show you of improvements made.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I stayed for two nights. The room is clean and cosy..not as chaotic as Lee Garden Hotel. Great and friendly staff.

1. Checked into the room...however, found that the lock for the safe was missing. We had to wait for the front desk to move us to the different with functional safe.

2. Found that the telephone was not working. Had to go down and reported the problem but nobody bothered to come and fix it...making it difficult for us to order room service etc.

3. Lastly, my great disappointment: the bathroom design. It was lousy. Every time we took a shower the water spilled over to the floor in front of the door/WC making toe bathroom soaking wet and slippery. On one occasion my 3 yr old daughter fell because of the slippery floor. Lucky she didn't hit her head on the floor.

Even though it was a nice hotel - I won't be staying there again until the install proper shower screen. Even though I like the hotel - the safety of my children is more important.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosli C
CHYGM, General Manager at Centara Hotel Hat Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear Rosli C

Greeting from Hat Yai, I regret to learn that you were not entirely satisfied with your recent stay. I apologize for the inconvenience caused regarding malfunction of in room safety box and the telephone. This had been addressed with the team to ensure that all room facilities must be checked properly before provided our guests. Thank you for your comments in regard to our bathroom design, this also been addressed with our achitecture to come up with new recommendation design as to improve and get rid of this concern.

We hope you and your family will consider staying with us again as we will appreciate the opportunity to regain your confidence.

General manager

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Just got back from Hatyai. We stayed at the Centara Hotel for 2 nights. It is located in the central area. A lot of other hotels in the area but I have no regrets selecting this one. The hotel lobby is situated on the 6th level. The rooms are of reasonable size (superior rooms) but most important for me is the cleanliness of the rooms. The toilet is a bit on the small side but its ok. Toiletries are just the normal shampoos, conditioners, soap, shower caps. The towels are thick and clean. The beddings in the room are very comfortable, big king size bed with 2 free bottles of drinking water. We booked their hotel transport from Airport-Hotel-Airport at 400BHT each way. The moment we were picked up from the airport, the fantastic service started. The staff were all very polite, check-in and out goes smoothly. Will definitely come again to this hotel should I go to Hatyai again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patricia19580902

Dear Patricia19580902,

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. The location of the hotel is as you described and it is one of the advantage of the hotel actually. Very glad to hear that you happy with a room, satisfied with services delivery by our staffs. Your compliments will surely be recognised and always encouraging us to keep it up!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.