My family stayed here for four nights..
1. Spacious Room
2. We were booked in a room that has a bath tub for the price of the standard one
3. Room comes with safety deposit box, user friendly, a 15 inch laptop will fit in carefully
4. Fast Internet access in room
5. Flat Screen TV with English and Thai Channels but not as clear as the TV on the lobby
6. Free coffee every morning in the lobby
7. No breakfast, but food as 5-10 minutes away
8. Strong shower and heater but pump keeps on stopping therefore you need to engage shower from faucet from time to time
9. Bed is large, my son keeps on jumping around
10. Clean pillows and sheets
11. comes with a small ref
12. Massage can be requested as well as taxi
13. They don't have printers for guest use, but they have several I see on the desk (but they referred me to the closest place, which is on 3rd floor of Lee Gardens Plaza)
14. Water sometimes not clear, you can see it marking on the tub sides
15. The cleaner was very helpful and cheerful, but missed some spots in our room when she cleaned it.
16. Doors can be opened by access cards that is also used to power up electricity in room, Smart tags on access cards that will cut off electricity after some seconds if removed from tray. You cannot replace it with other cards to keep A/C running.
17. Close to shopping and massage
I think they are same owner/management with BP Grand Tower Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Color Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.