“A romantic dinner? This is the right place”
Review of Brasserie de Paris

Brasserie de Paris
Ranked #51 of 698 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Price range: US$6 - US$50
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I have eaten dinner at this restaurant on several occasions and found the setting, the ambiance, the service and, of course, the food to be excellent. If you can be seated on the terrace overlooking the beach and sea it makes the experience more enjoyable. The best value is the set menu. You will find the food to be well prepared and delicious. The house wines by the glass do not disappoint. Time taken to receive your first course is speedy, although you may need to wait a little longer than is comfortable to get your main course. But, I guess, you won't be pressed for time. Sit back and enjoy. I bet you will return!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We had a perfect cooked chateaubriand with actually what I beileve was home made bernaise sauce, and great vegetables. The staff also took the trouble to go to a nearby pizzeria to get a pizza for our small boy :-).

If you are looking for some good French chateaubriand(New Zealand beef though ;-), this is the place.
The "free" starter we got was also excellent, so I hope and think the whole meny should be a safe choice for a good meal.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

An old favorite that we need to visit more often. The Place have been around as long as I know (7 years) and we have been here many times but for some reason we seem to forget to go. But now we were here without being hungry. So only Spagetti Vongole for my wife which is hard to get good in Asia. Many times the vongoles are too hard to chew but these were not plentiful but good in taste. I had a Chickenbreast with risotto in a tarragon sauce and a glass of Red. Tasted very nice. We both did regret that we did not order one of the menus they offer. There is plenty to choose from and come in 2 different pricegroups. We will really try to remember to come back soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Fantastic location for fine dining in Hua Hin. My husband and I ate here twice and we're not disappointed. Compliments to the chef. Thank You.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

My husband and I ate here 2 weeks ago.....the very first time we ate here was 10 years ago and the food is still as good as it was back then. The steak is outstanding. The owner takes the time to make sure you are happy with your food and the whole eating experience here is lovely. When I am in hua hin again I will definitely visit again. Thank you for a lovely meal and evening.....It is a little on the expensive side but is worth the money........