1,550 results
All reviews the club lounge azure bar l'occitane toiletries beach wing club manager premier room bose sound system pool terrace new wing thai restaurant day bed vana nava room upgrade main building beautiful resort kids club large balcony
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The hotel is beautiful in design and is in a great location, close enough to everything but not close to the noise and crowds of the downtown area. The room was a deluxe room and really liked the layout and soothing design, favorite was the double wide balcony with the sofa bed as was great for lounging properly and reading while taking in the pool activity.

Service as with most places was very good to excellent especially at the bar in the evening as the staff was very nice. Food was excellent as well and enjoyed the great band in the evening especially as there were a couple of rainy nights that we did not feel like going out from the hotel.

All in all a great stay and only regret is now back at work rather than enjoying more of this great hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms next to stairwell is great as less traffic and noise from any other rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Richard R
JuanMLosada, Director of Guest Services at InterContinental Hua Hin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Richard R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor,

I am delighted to learn you had a great stay at the InterContinental Hua Hin Resort. It's very rewarding to know that your expectations were met and that you enjoyed the facilities, location and genuine Thai service delivered by our staff.I am also sure my colleagues from the culinary team we'll be very glad to read your kind words in regards to the high quality of the food they prepared.

We all look forward to welcome you back.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The decoration, the atmosphere, the location, and the service of the hotel is impeccable. The breakfast is great, not too much, not too little. My 3-year boy loved the pool very much.

However, since we used the reward stay from hotels.com, we got the grand deluxe room on the building right beside the main road the reception building) . The room itself is very clean and , spacious, and comfortable. The thing we didn't like about staying at this building was that we had to walk back and forth pass the reception area right at the front of the hotel and then the hotel's lobby "every time" we went to the pool or, actually, every places in the hotel. It's a strange design that made we feel a little awkward sometimes.

Room Tip: Avoid staying at the front building. That may make you feel a little left out of the place.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2013

By far the best hotel I have stayed at anywhere in the World. The building itself is stunning to behold.

My wife and I had 10/11 days there last Christmas and thoroughly recommend that you stay here when you visit Hua Hin, Thailand.

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

We will definitely return here at some point in the near future.

The only slight downside is that it is to far to walk into the centre of Hua Hin in the evening therefore you will need to get a taxi but the fare is not expensive.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steveo0859
JuanMLosada, Director of Guest Services at InterContinental Hua Hin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Steveo59,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in regards to your Christmas 2012 stay with us.

It's very rewarding to read you had a great stay in such a memorable time.Thank you also for the kind comments in regards to the courtesy and friendliness of our staff.

We hope to welcome you back this year to spend Christmas with us .

Reviewed 5 October 2013

My husband and I have stayed in many hotels all over the world and our conclusion after staying here was that it is one of the best. Beautifully laid out landscape, extremely pleasant staff and also very efficient. It all made up for the lack of sunshine ....

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Debora C

Dear Debora C,

Thank for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor,

We are delighted to know you had a great stay . It's actually very encouraging to read your kind words and we are very thankful for such recognition.Our aim is to keep working and improving to deliver the best possible experience to our guests and meet all their expectations, we are extremely glad we have been successful with you.

I hope on your next visit the weather will be sunnier.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I just lost a very lengthy review due to the oversensitivity of the smart phone ( arghh) so I just must at least retype my sincere thanks to the wonderful club staff especially Bella and May whom we happened to spend the most time with. Truly generous people who made us feel like this was our second home. Also wonderful were Sarah and apologies for not remembering all the names. Mr Losada, director of guest services, your team are super!

A comment on the general pool, it is unbelievable, a pool network or family, really, matched only by the sprawling pool at Hyatt Regency Danang. I liked the 1.4m depth, deeper than some but it was so comfortable. The lagoon access from the room felt very exclusive and I disagree with the the comment on regretting non-access to main pool from lagoon by another guest. I am not sure if the private lagoon pool lights go out at a certain time, but my request for them to be left on late into the night so I could do a late swim was acceeded to.

I certainly hope to come back to Interconti Hua Hin! And soon! Thanks to the great staff again.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank mandarinseasons
JuanLosada, Director of Guest Services at InterContinental Hua Hin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear mandarinseasons,

Thank you very much for posting such a nice review on TripAdvisor,

We are all delighted to read your kind comments and find out that during your stay with us you felt like at home.Thank you for recognizing the great job of the whole staff in general but particularly Bella, May and Sarah , who will be recognized for their attentive , courteous and generous service.

I am also happy to read you enjoyed all facilities , in particular the pool , and rest of services.

It has been a truly pleasure to have you staying with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back.