Free cancellation until 26/07
US$305
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$153
US$172
US$166
US$191
US$148
Agoda.com
Laksasubha Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$103
Trip.com
US$132
US$122
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$239
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
G Hua Hin Resort & Mall(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$161
Priceline
Hotels.com
1,444 results
All reviewsthe club loungeazure barl'occitane toiletriesbeach wingpremier roombose sound systempool terracenew wingvana navathai restaurantday bedclub staffroom upgrademain buildingkids clubspecial thankslarge balcony
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This hotel is truly amazing,this was my last stop before heading home, I had hurt my leg and the staff where so kind always offering to help and also had great tips of how much a Tuk Tuk would cost at all the sites you go to. Nothing is to much trouble. Plus free snacks by the pool where such a treat. Truly the best place to relax

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Leighhelen
JuanMLosada, Director of Guest Services at InterContinental Hua Hin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear Leighhelen,

Thank you for posting a review in regards to your recent stay at the InterContinental Hua Hin Resort.

I am delighted to read that you had an "amazing" stay with . Thank you also for recognizing the caring and attentive attitude of our staff, I am sure they will be very happy to read your kind comments.

We all look forward to welcome you back .

Best Regards

Reviewed 13 October 2013

It's my 3rd time stay in this hotel, my favorite hotel in Hua Hin, located in strategic area. It's a beautiful hotel with a nice view from your room.
Swimming pool is fantastic. I do recommend to drop by swimming pool bar. They have nice drinks and friendly bartenders, especially Mr. M, he even remember me & my drink from previous visit :)

Everything was flawless until we check-out. Pls do keep your key card with you unless they will charge THB 150 per card or escort you back to the room to collect it. (The amount is small but we were surprised that the staff was so serious to collect the card back.)

• Stayed: October 2013
JuanLosada, Director of Guest Services at InterContinental Hua Hin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Kulanit_12,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor,

I am delighted to read you had such a great stay . I would also like to thank you for recognizing our staff, particularly Khun M at the pool, who is doing a fantastic job.

Saying that , I would also like to apologize for the key card incident you have experienced at check out.Please be informed that this is not a standard of our resort and that the staff involved in this issue will be coached in order to avoid these kind of inconveniences. We do have great associates in our front desk as many review prove and I am sure this was just not more that a misunderstanding.

Please contact me directly for your next stay and I will personally ensure you have a great stay.My email is juan.losada@ihg.com

Very Best Regards

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The hotel is beautiful in design and is in a great location, close enough to everything but not close to the noise and crowds of the downtown area. The room was a deluxe room and really liked the layout and soothing design, favorite was the double wide balcony with the sofa bed as was great for lounging properly and reading while taking in the pool activity.

Service as with most places was very good to excellent especially at the bar in the evening as the staff was very nice. Food was excellent as well and enjoyed the great band in the evening especially as there were a couple of rainy nights that we did not feel like going out from the hotel.

All in all a great stay and only regret is now back at work rather than enjoying more of this great hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms next to stairwell is great as less traffic and noise from any other rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Richard R
JuanMLosada, Director of Guest Services at InterContinental Hua Hin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Richard R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor,

I am delighted to learn you had a great stay at the InterContinental Hua Hin Resort. It's very rewarding to know that your expectations were met and that you enjoyed the facilities, location and genuine Thai service delivered by our staff.I am also sure my colleagues from the culinary team we'll be very glad to read your kind words in regards to the high quality of the food they prepared.

We all look forward to welcome you back.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The decoration, the atmosphere, the location, and the service of the hotel is impeccable. The breakfast is great, not too much, not too little. My 3-year boy loved the pool very much.

However, since we used the reward stay from hotels.com, we got the grand deluxe room on the building right beside the main road the reception building) . The room itself is very clean and , spacious, and comfortable. The thing we didn't like about staying at this building was that we had to walk back and forth pass the reception area right at the front of the hotel and then the hotel's lobby "every time" we went to the pool or, actually, every places in the hotel. It's a strange design that made we feel a little awkward sometimes.

Room Tip: Avoid staying at the front building. That may make you feel a little left out of the place.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2013

By far the best hotel I have stayed at anywhere in the World. The building itself is stunning to behold.

My wife and I had 10/11 days there last Christmas and thoroughly recommend that you stay here when you visit Hua Hin, Thailand.

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

We will definitely return here at some point in the near future.

The only slight downside is that it is to far to walk into the centre of Hua Hin in the evening therefore you will need to get a taxi but the fare is not expensive.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steveo0859
JuanMLosada, Director of Guest Services at InterContinental Hua Hin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Steveo59,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in regards to your Christmas 2012 stay with us.

It's very rewarding to read you had a great stay in such a memorable time.Thank you also for the kind comments in regards to the courtesy and friendliness of our staff.

We hope to welcome you back this year to spend Christmas with us .

Very Best Regards