Hua hin was an interesting place!! Be surprised to see a lot of Thai women with English men!!
- hotel pictures are deceiving, seems like a luxury hotel but in reality it's very basic
- staff were the highlight! So helpful and lovely!!! Willing to book taxis and help you out with further plans
- the attached coffee shop was lovely, I'd highly recommend the pancakes and lemon tea but there is no restaurant attached to the hotel which is disappointing
- pool area was lovely, very tranquil and relaxing!
- at least a 5 minute walk to the beach and to get into the main centre of town every night, be prepared for a tuk tuk!! It's just too far to walk!!!More