Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
£65
Agoda.com
£55
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews huge shower pool access spacious room boutique hotel jacuzzi hua sea thai
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I satisfied everything at this hotel. I stayed at a pool access room for 3 nights. It is the best choice for people like swimming and reading beside pool. Hotel room is comfortable and with extensive space. The most impressive thing is the environment of lobby and the stunning pool.

Although the hotel does not close to the centre of Hua Hin and night market, it is convenient to take Tuk Tuk to there which cost 100 bahts per trip.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mansont2018
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Said have wee-fee but no have wee-fee, small ant everywhere eat my vitamin tablets. Too noisy for sleep.

Room tip: Stay another hotel better
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank YourDadsVan
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We were stayed here for 2 nights, the room was okay not too big and all furnitures in the room all new, we booked the garden view room and I was told that have free wifi in the room but when we were there we couldn't get internet at all which is quite important for me as i need to work on internet all the time) and garden view room is another building apart from the reception area, its look more like staff room, in the night time you will heard the noise bang all night from the meter or some machine downstairs, breakfast was okay not much choice but it was enough for me. The hotel location is not too far from the center if you rent motorbike or have your own car but need to drive a little bit long to the u-turn back to the center, hotel have little walk way to the beach but nothing there, hotel have their own roof top bar but when we were there no any member of staff there, reception in the night shift are useless, for me would not recommend to my customers or friend and wouldn't not back there again.

Room tip: Not book garden view room.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank jeltanic
Reviewed 18 May 2012

I booked a Deluxe Garden view with Jacuzzi and i even called in to check with the hotel staff and confirmed if the room is big enough to add an extra bed. i was told that it's fine so i went ahead and paid for the extra bed.
what i got for an extra bed was a small thin mattress on the floor. In fact there wasn't enough space on the floor to fit the mattress!

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank PamK529
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights in a Jacuzzi room in Mar 2012. My friends had a Poolside room which I definitely think is the better option. Having said that, there was absolutely nothing wrong with my room. This is a bit of a, well, Secret, this hotel. Down the little dirt laneway off the main drag. Not sure how that would go in the wet season? But on arrival the hotel is beautiful. Very nicely set out. The Top Seacret bar has closed for general use, but who cares. The restaurant and bar by the pool side are fine. The brekkie is okay and pretty standard for hotels in Thailand. Eggs anyway you want them cooked and plenty of options. If you can't find something to eat then go home because you are in the wrong place. We ate at the hotel for lunch and the food was very good and well priced. To get to the beach you do have to walk down a couple of hundred metres along a rickety old bridge and dirt path. And you do go past a drain that smells a bit. But if you go to Asia and you don't expect this then stay home! The beach is pretty good and reasonably clean (I've seen some shockers in Thailand) and if you can get up early enough to watch the sunrise and monks walking on the beach, it is definitely worth the effort. The pool will satisfy your needs adequately if that's all you want. Cocktails are cheap when you get on the 2 for 1 offer (but they are not really that expensive anyway).

It is an easy walk, about 1km at the most, to the Village Market shopping centre where you will find most of the eateries and shops that a Bangkok mall has to offer as well as Tesco Lotus supermarket (although the walk can be a bit hot and you do have to cross the road which might be a challenge for some). 100 baht (about 3 dollars one way) in a tuk tuk will have you in the centre of town for the night market and other nightlife. The massage centre across the road from the hotel (the traditional Thai looking building) was good for a massage. Not flash looking but not expensive either and as good a massage as I've had anywhere else in Thailand. For something different/fun to do, go and hang out at the train station late in the afternoon before hitting the night market. You will see people from all walks of life going about their business or waiting for their train. Great for people watching and the old train station makes a good photo. The Thai/Vietnamese place just before the shopping centre was nice for dinner too.

You couldn't ask for a better place to stay and it is extremely good value for money. I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone going to Hua Hin who doesn't want a big flashy resort. Maybe a bit limited for kids but I don't have any of those and the ones that were there amused themselves in the pool. Free books and DVDs are on offer if you just want to kick back in your room. In all it was a really nice and I would happily stay here again.

Room tip: Go for the poolside room!
Date of stay: March 2012