The Sea-Cret, Hua Hin
US$213
US$171
Hotels.com
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Breakfast included
US$154
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$164
US$122
US$164
  • Pool
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$84
All reviewspool sidenice hoteldirect pool accessspacious roombreakfast is servedvillage marketminute walkboutique hotelnoodleswalking distancethe main roadreception staffjacuzzibalconyhua
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Stayed at this hotel it is a long way from the night market it is approx 3 km and cost 120 baht each way it is certainly not walking distance as indicated by the hotels location statement. If they had been honest about it it would not have been an issue. Booked a room with Jakuzi at £140 per night water is cold and they want an addional 798 baht for options. The beach to the left in covered in coal dust. I would not recommend this hotel to anybody. Ignore the rating for Fitness centre and Spa as I did not use them and was uinable to remove the rating

Room Tip: This hotel is not walking distance from the night market as stated be prepared to pay for Tuk Tuk
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Will51882
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I spent 5 very relaxing days at the Sea Cret during the first week of July. This was my second visit in 2012 and I am glad to say it was just as pleasant as the first time in January. The hotel is approx 3 Km from Hua Hin but there is a good tuk tuk service for B120€3). The hotel is comfortable, not luxury, rooms are clean and spacious but could do with a comfortable chair or couch to sit on. The beach is a 3 minute walk from the hotel. Overall I consider the hotel very good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank terry53186605
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I satisfied everything at this hotel. I stayed at a pool access room for 3 nights. It is the best choice for people like swimming and reading beside pool. Hotel room is comfortable and with extensive space. The most impressive thing is the environment of lobby and the stunning pool.

Although the hotel does not close to the centre of Hua Hin and night market, it is convenient to take Tuk Tuk to there which cost 100 bahts per trip.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Manson_T
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Said have wee-fee but no have wee-fee, small ant everywhere eat my vitamin tablets. Too noisy for sleep.

Room Tip: Stay another hotel better
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank YourDadsVan
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We were stayed here for 2 nights, the room was okay not too big and all furnitures in the room all new, we booked the garden view room and I was told that have free wifi in the room but when we were there we couldn't get internet at all which is quite important for me as i need to work on internet all the time) and garden view room is another building apart from the reception area, its look more like staff room, in the night time you will heard the noise bang all night from the meter or some machine downstairs, breakfast was okay not much choice but it was enough for me. The hotel location is not too far from the center if you rent motorbike or have your own car but need to drive a little bit long to the u-turn back to the center, hotel have little walk way to the beach but nothing there, hotel have their own roof top bar but when we were there no any member of staff there, reception in the night shift are useless, for me would not recommend to my customers or friend and wouldn't not back there again.

Room Tip: Not book garden view room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple