“Deserved the reviews!”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 12 November 2013

After I read so many good things about this place I had to try it on my own. And I got to say that I wasn't disappointed. Great Indian food for small money.
I have chosen the Samsosas, Rajta and a Lamb vindaloo togheter with a garlic naan. Everything was fresh an tasted good although I wouldn't go for the Samsosas and the Rajta anymore as they were a bit bland.
Don't go there if you are looking for a good ambiance or a well designed locality. But if your out for good food then it's worth a try

3  Thank Der-Bonvivant

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We went after reading reviews on TA.... WOW..... What a find. We went 3 times in 10 days, whilst in Hua Hin.
The food and service is terrific. Everything tastes super fresh and we never had anything but great meals. I wish we had somewhere as good now we are back home.
The menu caters for all tastes as far as Indian food is concerned. It is just as you would get in India.
Don't miss a visit when in Hua Hin.

2  Thank Barbara F
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We eat "Indian" food everyday at home. Even for us, the food at S&S was a treat. We ordered vegetable biryani, saag paneer, mixed vegetables, butter naan, raita and masala tea. The food was not oily and spicy; just like home cooked food. The spinach in the saag was fresh. The only item that was slightly below their high standards was the tea. The total bill was 420 bhat. Excellent value for money!

2  Thank Dileep_agrawal
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I walked past this restaurant on my first night in Hua Hin and dined elsewhere as the appearance of the restaurant is not appealing at all. But after reading reviews on trip advisor decided to give it a try, and I'm so glad I did! Delicious chicken tikka masala, garlic naan. Probably one of the best Indian meals I've ever had. And all very reasonably priced! Take away is also available.

2  Thank Kate B
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Not the best looking restaurant but excellent food. Onion Bhajis light and delicious. I had the Chicken Madras which I also think was the best dish. Other dishes were a Chicken Karai a Bhuna and a Dupiaza. The Dupiaza was also very good. The only slight criticism was I thought the Bhuna had too much cumin in and was not a balanced flavour and the Karai was a bit salty.
Overall one of the best Indians I have eaten in Thailand. Also very good value for money with most dishes being around 100 bht.

2  Thank pufyt