“Cheap tasty Indian food”

S & S Indian Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 680 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Good Indian food at very reasonable prices.
However No atmosphere, poor decor & needs a good clean.
Service was ok!

Despite the negatives I will go there again because of the good food at a good price.

1  Thank UkHuw

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

One of the best place in town. Delicious spicy food. Vegetarians have to choose from - many wonderful vegetable dishes. Amazing fresh tortillas. Great masala-tea.

2  Thank Victoria M
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I come here regularly and the food is consistently good and well priced. Everything I've had apart from one dish which I just ate (mixed vegetables) has been wonderful. The veggies tonight were over cooked and limp but just don't order them cos everything else is really good and worth coming for.

1  Thank MAKta
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Went here last night with my husband and daughter. We always go when in Hua hin and it is always the same. Excellent food and service. Authentic, high quality Indian cuisine and I have lived in India. I highly recommend it. 500 THB for three with drinks.

1  Thank Elizabeth1960_10
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Delicious food. Interior is nothing to get excited about -- a small, divy kind of place. But food was fantastic. Wish I'd had more time in Hua Hin, would've eaten here several times. The cook is nice too, takes pride in his work. The young waitress was playing on her phone most of the time, but I think she was the owner's teenage daughter or something, and she did leave her phone when we needed something. I think it says a lot that despite a blah interior and blah service, I'd go back without hesitation because the food is awesome.

1  Thank Mel S