“Excellent Food!”

Ranked #139 of 639 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: New opening chef marco close monday
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Been to Pizza Casa Mia many times before, never disappoints. I had the special last night for the 2nd time since our holiday, 4 cheese ravioli, delicious!

The staff are always welcoming, service is excellent, nice authentic Italian. 10/10

Nice out of town restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Pam681

Hua Hin, Thailand
“Take away”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I’ve eaten at Case Mia a few times in the past and it’s a reasonable restaurant, but as I had some friends coming over I thought I would try takeaway.

I called in advance and ordered Pizza and Pasta for take away. Staff where not overly welcoming when I arrived to pick up, I had been told 30 minutes on the phone but my order wasn’t ready when I got there, over 30 minutes later.

I found that the bread used for bruschetta was very dense and not overly appetizing. The Pizza was quite cold by the time I got home, although I live less than 10 minutes away, it was a pretty average pizza, not a lot of taste in the sauce and I found the base quite salty. Pasta was also very average and not a very big portion.

It certainly wasn’t the worst meal I have had by far and it was takeaway, but I would not be in a hurry to order takeaway from them again and there are certainly better options for pizza in Hua Hin.

Next time I’ll try the sit in option and see how it fares in comparison.

Cheers
Hua Hin Food Critic

• Visited June 2013
Pisa C, General Manager at Pizza Casa Mia, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing your precious opinion with us! We treasure your advice as it's extremely important for our sustained improvement.

I apologized for our inefficiency of our pick up service on your latest experience. It's rarely happened that takes over 30 minutes for an order but I will discuss it with my team and try to organize it better on the future. I agree with your opinion about the bread as I noticed the same issue 2 months ago according to the saltiness of the Pizza crust due to changing different flour supplier, and we already changed back to the original one after noticing the problem.

I am glad and very thankful to hear that you are willing to give us another opportunity on the future. We will keep trying our best and hope you will be satisfy on your next visit. Please do not hesitate to contact and share your opinion with us.

Thanks again. Look forward to your next visit and take care!
“no people and bad service”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

yes we have been disappointed We have been the only two guests and we have to wait so a long time till somebody came to us and ask what we want. Then we have been waiting again till the food came. Nothing special and not cheap. maybe now its better

Visited November 2012
Pisa C, General Manager at Pizza Casa Mia, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing your feeling with us and welcome to Tripadvisor. We treasure our customer's feeling as it's extremely important for our sustained improvement. Therefore we would like to gather some more information about your visit on last year such as the food you ate, how long did you wait etc, so we can respond accordingly.

Since we moved to the new location last Oct my boss is in the pizzeria everyday and sitting at the table right next to the entrance every evening welcoming every single customers, I am surprised that you had to wait for so long.

Truly appreciated if you can describe with us in details and turn your disappointment to satisfaction. My e-mail is pisa.uniqueness@gmail.com you can call me Pisa or feel free to stop by our pizzeria and talk to our manage Salvatore (Sasa).

Hope to hear from you soon. Take care!
Bangkok, Thailand
“Best Pizza in Huahin”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Looking for family restaurant? Then this is the restraint for you! With delicious thin Pizza for children. Only small complain was that the selection of wine is a bit too small. By: Oak Winyarat

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank TanMan851
Pisa C, General Manager at Pizza Casa Mia, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your comment, its always pleasure knowing our customers are satisfied. Please don't not hesitate and share with us your feeling no matter positive or not on your coming visit as we treasure our customers and your precious opinion is extremely important for our improvement!

Thanks for your support and take care!
Singapore, Singapore
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Love the super thin crusted pizza here! Tasted awesome, especially the 4 cheese. The creamy lasagna was very addictive and one of it's kind, and I am still thinking about it till now, so it's definitely a must-try! To have a perfect ending to the night, have the tiramisu, it's fantastic. Service is good and portions are just nice, so this is a great place to have a nice cosy dinner and drinks at very good affordable prices! So please do not miss this italian place when one is in Hua Hin, I already missed it!

• Visited June 2013
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your comment, its always pleasure knowing our customers are satisfied. Look forward to see you again on your next Hua Hin adventure!

Thanks for your support and take care!