“Outstanding and a Pleasant Surprise”

Cool Breeze Cafe Bar
Ranked #18 of 657 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Price range: US$2 - US$26
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I usually don't go for Tapas as usually minuscule servings at high end prices. I was dragged in by my wife as she liked the ambience of the place, plus, we had been eating Thai food constantly.
How wrong was I, the food was to die for, the servings were large and filling and the service was very pleasant with smiling and conversant wait staff.
We ate from the Specials at 259 bht each - each setting was four different items and simply delicious.
My wife had a glass of South African wine which she really enjoyed.
We have now been twice in 4 days and the food was outstanding both times.
I can see why this restaurant scores so many rave reviews because it is outstanding, great food and great service.
However, it is above all great value, 754 bht ($AUS 25) for two meals and drinks.

2  Thank nothappyjanBelmont
There are newer reviews for Cool Breeze Cafe Bar

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Went there because we found it on trip advisor, best restaurant so far! Great food, friendly staff, owner took the time to come and talk to us (UK expat) really nice guy, will definitely go back b4 we leave!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Decided to go after three weeks of thai. Restaurant completely empty, but we took the chance.
Family of four. Ordered a set tapas menu for two, plus tsatziki , garlic bread and two lamb kebabs. We are all in a severe pain now, beacuse of the amount of food.... we were all so full when we left, that we decided to walk the 3Kback to our apartment.
And, Yes, it all tastet delicious. Recomended , indeed. If you want something else than thai for a change.

2  Thank R M
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I love this place. Have been going there for years and it is consistently top class. The service is welcoming, polite and very friendly. I feel like I am welcome every time.
The food, though, is just superb. My personal favourite is the Gambas al Ajillo (Garlic Prawns)..... it's just like being in Spain!
Can't wait to go back again :-)

2  Thank applemanthai
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Service food ambience all great The owner is serving from bar as wife is cooking. One of the chefs was trained in Spain so the Tapas are excellent. All in all you MUST visit this great restaurant

1  Thank DCorlett