“Excellent Value..”

Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

The Windmill isn't about "fine dining" its about good food. It's freshly cooked so you may have to wait a little. It's well prepared. It's well presented and its very tasty. It's very good value and very hard to find this quality at the price. The staff are pleasant, helpful and trained. If your in the area make sure you give the Windmill a try, you'll be a regular customer if you do. Oh by the way my pizza was perfect!!

There are newer reviews for Restaurant The Windmill

Reviewed 16 December 2013

sadly this was just bland and tasteless, could not tase any tomatoes in the dish at all

seriously disappointed , the menu even stated tomato based sauce

EddyVerwey, Owner at Restaurant The Windmill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

We are sorry to see that our spaghetti Bolognese was not to your satisfaction. We do our best to prepare the meals for our guests with fresh ingediënts, the most care and a true passion for cooking by our chef. Unfortunately it is almost impossible to satisfy everybody at all times. If in the future one of our dishes is not to your liking, please tell us and we will replace it for you if there is anything wrong with it. Thank you for your visit and please visit us again.
Best regards, the Windmill team

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Somebody told they have best pizza in HH. I doubt. Today I ordered Salami pizza (salami, mushrooms, tomate) with extra toppings (onion in the owen and garlic after owen. After more than half an hour they served me a really burned pizza without extra toppings. I asked If they could make my real order. Result was this, both extra onion toppings raw on the burned pizza. Do You really think this is the best Hua Hin can offer when we talk about pizzas here?

We are truly sorry our Pizza was not to your liking. With most of our guests our pizza is known to be one of the best in Hua Hin. If in the future anything is wrong with your pizza in our restaurant, please let us know and we will replace it for you

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Very good pizza and good steak as well. I have tried many places but I have not found anything better than this. Decent location too, right next to Grand Hotel. I won't complain about the price or the service either.

1  Thank Kae K
Reviewed 14 February 2013

I like the Dutch food, and my Thai girl friend can eat Thai food at the same time.Hhave also great pizza.