“Ok food but value for money less than medium”

Heidi's Gardenrestaurant
Ranked #121 of 713 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: European, Swiss, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Very nice atmosphere. Good Quality and reasonalbe prices. Friendly place with a very nice service. We serve authentic Thai Meals, European and Swiss Specialties. We have a good selection of Wines from different Countrys. Our Cocktails are Original and very famous. Groups and Familys are welcome.
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Went there with family . Food was ok but not quality as per other thai restaurants in area. Service had bit of problem understanding what we wanted.

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Both my wife and I had soups as starters witch was really good, the main course I had fried rice with chicken, have I gotten much better, my wife was ok happy with here meal, but a fairly average restaurant, with good service an Heidi the owner walk around and greets people...

Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

Waited way to long for the food to arrive. Service is not so good. I ordered pork with rice and pork satay skew for starter. Didnt get my food until 1 hour and 45 minutes

heidigarden, Owner at Heidi's Gardenrestaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2013

Too bad that these guests forgot to mention that we have apologized that they had to wait 55 minutes. We write to the time when the order was taken. There was a misunderstanding with the order intake for what our employees and the manager apologized. In any other restaurant can such a thing happen. We have the first of their beverages NOT CHARGED as a sign of apology. When you write a review attaches it should contain the true facts. We are surprised about it that the guests have accepted our offer for the free drinks! We wish these guests have a good time in Hua Hin!

Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

I dont understand why this restaurant is classed as having vegetarian options....IT DOESNT. Dont get me wrong, when i told the staff there was nothing for me to eat because i was a vegetarian they were very accomodating and said they could make a meat dish without the meat. so very kind :) but just not what i was expecting. On an evening the restaurant looks like santas grotto...all lit up with fairy lights which is nice :)