“Good clean hotel, great location.”

Chomsin Hua Hin Hotel
Ranked #30 of 320 Hua Hin B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 May 2013

The room was clean, modern and good sized. Nice bathrooms and the bed was reasonably comfortable. Staff was accommodating and some English was spoken. It's in a busy location but it was quiet enough to sleep. Wanted 100 baht for the WiFi but it was fast. I'd stay there again for 1,000 - 1,300 baht range.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
เอกณัฐ ต, Manager at Chomsin Hua Hin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

It is a great pleasure to have you with us on your much deserved vacation.
Thank you for your choosing Chomsin to be your place in Hua Hin and also your sharing experience about us.

I would introduce myself, my name is Tony would be a new manager at Chomsin Hua Hin toward.

Pleased be inform that now, WiFi service is complimentary for all in House guest

I'm very pleased to welcome you and hope we shall have an opportunity to service you again in very soon day.

Please send me an email at chomsinhh@gmail.com or call me at +6632-515-348 for your request or any reservation assistance.

Director Manager

Reviewed 3 May 2013

I stayed here during Songkran and had a lot of fun.

Despite the language barrier, the staff were friendly and accomodating. Somehow we managed to communicate!

The room was good, but it was a bit dusty around the edges. They might need to invest in a vaccum cleaner.

There's no breakfast facilities, but otherwise, it's a well-located hotel. Good value for money.

I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I stayed a couple of nights at Chomsin Hotel in Hua Hin. It's a good hotel, clean, modern, confortable, with all the usual equipment. Location is also pretty good, close to the beach and the city center.
Good pricing.
But nothing special to be remembered.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Thierry222

Hope we shall have an opportunity to service you again in very soon day.

Please send me an email at chomsinhh@gmail.com or call me at +6632-515-348 for your service request or any reservation assistance we are very pleased to generate our service for your best satisfy.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

I stayed for 2nd time at Chomsin Hotel in Hua in.
Location close to the centre,about 5-10 minutes walk and also the beach is very close.
A good but simple hotel with clean rooms, airco,tv and a very friendly staff.Before entering you have to put out your shoes which can be a disadvantage for older people, however in that case the staff does not make a problem of it.
For sure I will come back there next time!

Room Tip: simple,clean,friendly staff
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Freddie049

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Stayed at the Chomsin for 4 nights and found it to be very clean, comfortable and good value in a convenient location not far from the beach with plenty of restaurants nearby. The staff were great, friendly & helpful.
Rooms are clean and comfortable with aircon, TV and water provided, they don't do breakfast but there is free tea & coffee available in reception. Free wifi is also available & was fairly speedy.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BTDave381

Reviewed 22 December 2012

We stayed at Chomsin in Hua Hin for 4 nights and found it to be a brilliant place to stay. For a very decent price we got an air con room which was very clean, modern, comfortable and were given free water every day. The rooms were cleaned each day and we found it to be one of the better rooms on our stay in Thailand.

It's about a 5-10 minute walk from the beach, but it's very close to the night market and central Hua Hin.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JolyonBird
Reviewed 16 September 2012

As the next part of my journey, I was going to Hua Hin. I decided for this Hotel because it has a convenient location with just a 10 to 15 minutes walk to the beach and the restaurants are very close. Immediately at my arrival, I felt I was welcome bye the staff, which was always very nice, always smiling and very helpful. Before I rented a room, I looked inside one and I was a bit surprised. Not only was it newly decorated, it was also very clean – which is very important to me. And they topped it all with a very comfortable bed.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple