“SIMPLY EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY”

Marrakesh Hua Hin Resort & Spa
Ranked #27 of 135 Hotels in Hua Hin
Shanghai
“SIMPLY EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We are so impressed by this small but luxurious hotel in Huahin. The price is very reasonable for a suite that we booked. It has an awesome beach and infinity pool.

Breakfast is very good. On top of this, the staffs are very friendly. Although few staffs speak English but they do give service with a smile. Those staffs who can will get out of their way to assist you. Even the security guards are very friendly and accommodating. It is not their job to set up the beach chair for you but they will set it up complete with towels. They will even move the umbrella for you so you wont get burned.

The room has a fantastic view of the beach. We have our own jacuzzi on the patio. Room service is worth a try. The prices in the hotel is very reasonable. This is total value for money. They have FREE WIFI that can accommodate up to 3 devices. Really awesome!

Front office staffs are very accommodating. They arranged a tuktuk to take us Huahin Market Village. They made all the travel arrangements for us. They do not even ask for a service charge.

The only problem is some of the towels delivered to our rooms are not clean enough. They have smudges and it looks like that they were not washed well. However, request for a new one and they will be much willing to give it to you.

Bathroom is quite dark. The interior is not well thought of. Design is good but not really practical. Lights at the vanity is not bright enough for you to put on make up. But the vanity looks really nice. This is what we call beauty vs practicality. It will be good if they can have a balance.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Travelelitesojourn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

First time to visit it is very good decaration.
But my daughter see pin at the baht shower .OMG very dangerous for one baby. I tell to front desk no one to say something .
But all hotel facility are very good.
For family recommend Blue Room.

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank Weera C
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Reviewed 17 May 2013

A Moroccan style resort with great sea view , perfect place for families and tourist during weekend getaway. Services was excellent as the way they serving you was like a boss. Strategic location which is close to Hua Hin town as well.

Room Tip: Room with private jacuzzi
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank sendo7
Reviewed 16 May 2013

The marrakech theme works well with this beach hotel more than I expected. When I walked into the reception area, it feels like it is a peaceful riad inner court. The staff gave us a warm welcome. We don't have to wait for long check in time.

Room: We stayed at jacuzzi suite ( blue) room face the swiming pool of the resident side but we also can see partial ocean view. You may want to request for the first building next to the beach.The room may not large but they wisely decorate room with mirror.Toilet may be too dark for elder.

Staff : Friendly. They always greet customers with smile like the standard of 5 stars hotel which I had experienced.

Spa: I did try wine scrub. It smell nice and soften my skin. Beautiful spa room.

Breakfast: I stayed over the weekend,so it was a full breakfast buffet. Good variety.

Bar: I tried the mocktail from beach bar on happy hour. Couldn't be better.

Tip: If you are a romantic couple,you may want to avoid a busy weekend.

Room Tip: You may want to request for the first building next to the beach.pool or ocean view room
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank littlemissthailand
Reviewed 30 April 2013

i was spend the time 2 days in wonderful resort in hua-hin with my family, Marrakesh resort was fulfill my need with very good accommodation, I was stay in Jacuzzi Suite pool view is very comfortable. breakfast very fantastic a lot of choice food variety. Beach bar Name Al Jana in the evening time was beautiful decoration and Cocktail Drink Name Prince of Persia very nice taste.
and one thing is very special offer of the Resort is 24 hrs. swimming pool never closes. but i am not swim at the night but is very different from another resort.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi suite garden view with a lot of space no need to use the view.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Natapol S
Reviewed 2 April 2013

My husband booked 2 nights as we were visiting friends in hua hin , the room was large and we had a private pool, small one but excellent. On arrival the staff showed us around the hotel and what was on offer, all the staff where very friendly and eager to help, there where Sun loggers free throughout the day and steps straight onto the beach. The only negative comment was there wasn't much space to put our clothes but we would defiantly revisit, fab fab fab

Room Tip: We booked a fountain pool suite ,, but all the rooms would have been as good
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
uk
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I am sitting here looking out over the beautiful quiet beach having just had seafood buffet and leaving tonight at 23.00 on a bus to Pattaya. I was looking at the reviews which were so contraditionary so thought I neede to comment. Sooooo I came here for 6 nights alone during a 3 month tour of Thailand and arrived on a late bus at 12 midnight with no idea where I was. But when I made it the staff were great though bar was closed they sat me overlooking the beautiful beach with glass of wine and I thought magic!
Mostly that continued for what was better than i would expect from what I think is a 4 star?? But I do understand some of the reviews there are 2 properties the rental and the hotel. So no experience of the residences but hotel and staff excellent when during the week all is quiet until a busy weekend kicks in then falls apart a bit. But still one of the top of my lists for location, rooms, staff stunning. Less so for food just ok and sometimes you get a no because of policy but just go "what" and all is ok when they check

Room Tip: Just poolside which most are
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo