1. Thank to other reviews I knew that we are to go first to the Citin Loft's reception. It's big 4* hotel close to Royal Express. But you are to cross main street of Hua Hin. At peak hours you may have some troubles with it.
2. I booked twin room and in booking notes typed clearly "no king-size beds". But the room we were provided was exactly double room with king-size bed. They couldn't change it because of full booking. Next morning they had given us another room.
3. Royal Express is just 2* hotel with minimal service. But as a daughter of 4* Citin Loft it has some nice qualities. We had not only safe in the room but also bathrobes (branded Citin Loft) and slippers. Maid service was good enough.
4. Hotel is located rather far from main touristic blocks of Hua Hin. But the town is rather small and you will have almost everything you need (including beach, markets and mall) within 15 min walk.
5. No shower cabin, just a curtain. It complies the price. But water heater was not operating. I failed to call the reception because the phone was out of function too :). After visiting reception an employee showed us a simple but uncommon procedure to reset the heater. Afterwards we were to did it again sometimes.
6. Main advantage of the hotel is it's reasonable price. When we decided to extend our stay for 2 nights more we were to pay full price (1000 Bath/night) without long-stay discount we had at initial booking (800 Bath/night). You may have better accommodation in Hua Hin for 1000 Bath.
7. The street is really noisy. Night draperies of dense cloth make the noise softer. I think rooms with courtyard windows are to be much more quiet but we never tried them.
8. Wi-Fi was operating pretty well (it's free here).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Royal Express Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.