“Book it online for savings.”
Review of ibis Hua Hin

ibis Hua Hin
Ranked #21 of 135 Hotels in Hua Hin
Bangkok, Thailand
“Book it online for savings.”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I went to Hua Hin on 22 Aug 2014 to stay one night so I could play golf the next day. My friend was staying in a more expensive hotel about one km down the road. Luckily, he had a rental car because it is a few km south of city center. We had already seen an online price of 1300 baht, but I decided to see if we could save a little time by trying to get that rate as a walk-in. The price was over 1500 baht as a walk-in customer. I almost agreed, but my friend had me wait as he booked it on his smart phone. A few minutes later, we showed the reservation code and got the lower price.
The room was small but comfortable. Shower and air con were good temperatures. There was complimentary coffee, tea, and water in the room.
Breakfast was not free. It costs an additional 250 baht for the buffet. I overslept, so I didn't get to avail myself of it. Wifi was free and good speed.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Minburi
Ornuma S, Manager at ibis Hua Hin, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for choosing ibis Hua Hin as your accommodation choice for your recent visit to Hua Hin, and for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay. We are very pleased to learn that you enjoyed our hotel.

On behalf of all the staff and management , thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we hope that we will able to welcome you back to our hotel again in the near future.

Operation Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Malaysia
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We are 4 male golfers and stayed 3 nights in a twin bedded rooms. Rooms are with balcony, clean, nice, with free Wifi & a TV with plenty of english channels. Hotel also has a nice pool, computer stations & a bar to hang out if you don not want to stay in the room. Location of hotel is within 20-30min of Black Mountain & Banyan Golf Club which we played. Hotel provides free shuttle to Market Village Shopping Centre (5 min away) and Clock Tower (10 min) which we took. Cicada Night market is a 5-10min walk from hotel. Hotel buffet breakfast is also good for the price included in room when we booked with our le club accor membership. Great service by staff of ibis too. Overall, it was an excellent value for money hotel for us. Will definately stay again.

Room Tip: Higher floor with pool view room
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Pang73
Ornuma S, Manager at ibis Hua Hin, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear Mr. Pang,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review of ibis Hua Hin on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased to learn that you enjoyed our hotel.

On behalf of all the staff and management of the hotel, thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we hope that we will able to welcome you back to our hotel again in the near future.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 23 August 2014

we are staying at the ibis hua hin and i will say very nice hotel friendly staff nice pool and very good location on the main road.small restaurant be there and if you would like to rent a motor bike i realy would recommend a motor bike shop from an austrian guy and his thai wife just go our from the hotel to the left after the car clean shop comes a seven eleven and about 100 meters after seven is the motor bike shop for rent a bike.new bikes fair price.when we come back to hua hin we will book ibis again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Ornuma S, Manager at ibis Hua Hin, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Dear Ms. Kim,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Hua Hin. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
We will share your comments with our team. We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Four of us were looking for a connecting room or 2 bedroom so that we could stay together. Rooms at Ibis are reasonable and clean. That's all it matter. After check in we found that one of the door to the twin bedroom was not work. We understood that we walked in and we could simply leave the door open.

Room is big and have a small TV and small fridge inside. Well-appointed. Linen is clean. Over all, it is a good room. Bathroom is a bit too small

Swimming pool is also small but cute. The closing time is around 7PM..The beach requires only 5 minutes walk

Staffs are nice and friendly. Therefore I feel that they could be more flexible. I came down to ask for a scissor to cut a thread from my pantie. The staff told me to bring it down as it is the hotel policy. No shape objects to guest's room. He told me nicely but I hope that he could just carry the thing up to the room with me and for me. Instead of going back up and get real embarrassed coming down and gave the guy my underwear, I decided NOT to cut anything anymore

Room Tip: If you need a connecting room, you should ask for the Foyer room. They have two bedrooms (One king...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Technaja
Ornuma S, Manager at ibis Hua Hin, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Ms. Technaja,

Thank you very much for your time to leave a review following your recent stay at ibis Hua Hin on Trip Advisor.

It was certainly a pleasure to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at the hotel will be shared with all the team. We have special noted your concerned regarding borrowing the scissor, your feedback is very important to us. Rest assured that corrective actions have been immediately taken and improvements.

Thank you once again for you constructive comments. These will certainly enable us to improve the quality of our services to better meet the needs of our guests.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Had beers by the pool and Mr. Chai and Mr. Deen was excellent. even though we were by pool they made sure we were doing fine and Lady who checked us in made us feel welcomed and fast too. Staff service is welcoming but room is a bit too small and difficult to travel without a car. but satisfied with staff :)

Stayed July 2014
NStoyanov, General Manager at ibis Hua Hin, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Dear Ai K,

Thank you for choosing to stay at ibis Hua Hin. We are happy to hear our service delivered to you, met your expectation. Mr. Chai and Mr. Deen are great people and we are pleased they are part of ibis Hua Hin team. I shall congratulate them personally.

At ibis, we aim at providing our guests with warm welcome and services at great value for money for a wonderful experience. We will maintain our quality of services to meet our guest satisfaction and will pass your compliments to our team for encouragement.
All of us at the ibis Hua Hin look forward to your next stay with us.

Ornuma Sawangjaeng
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I booked the Ibis for 3 nights as many of my other options were already booked up (I was staying very last minute). I wasn't expecting much but I turned out to be pleasantly surprised. The hotels located a little way outside the main part of town as other contributors mentioned but I look on this as a positive as downtown can vbe very busy and very touristy. My room overlooked the sea, was very specious and incredibly clean. The daily housekeeping service was very good. All reception staff were friendly.

There is a pool but it only tends to catch the morning sun and by the afternoon it's shaded. It's also very close to the main road so somewhat noisy. I chose to spend my days on the beach. A day bed can he had for a few baht and this part if the beach isn't as manic as the part closer to town. There is a free scheduled shuttle to the downtown area several times a day.

If you're looking for a clean and comfortable hotel with great service and not looking to spend a lot of time by the hotel pool/bar then I highly recommend the Ibis.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank ionlyflyfirst
Ornuma S, General Manager at ibis Hua Hin, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Dear ionlyflyfirst,

Thank you very much for your great review on TA. Delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We truly appreciate your comments and all our team is proud and happy to have played a significant role in your great stays with us.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you to ibis Hua Hin again soon.

Ornuma Sawangjaeng