US$193
Agoda.com
US$128
US$122
Hotels.com
G Hua Hin Resort & Mall(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
US$214
US$170
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$84
US$309
US$160
Priceline
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$92
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,447 results
All reviewsshoreline beach clubbreeze spareef delishoreline restaurantcicada marketpool viewbuggy ridefamily suitebig poolweekend marketbeach frontshuttle servicebeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetpool bartown centrekids club
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed here for 4 days because they wouldn't accept just an overnight stay & Hyatt Regency was full on one of the days we were getting so instead of staying at the Hyatt then transfer to another hotel then back to Hyatt we opted to stay here then just check out then transfer to Hyatt. We chose Amari because it was near the Cicada Night Market.

The lobby was cool. Unique design & comfy sofas. Rooms were nice too & breakfast buffet was great. There were a lot of choices. The pool was nice but the restaurant near the pool was too hot. There were few umbrellas & tables & chairs. The overall feel of the hotel is much like a hotel in the city because the beach access was by golf cart.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank KayC18
Mario M, Manager at Amari Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear KayC18

Thank you for your review of our lovely hotel. We are happy that you had a pleasant stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I spent 8 nights at the Amari to celebrate our anniversary together. It is a really beautiful and comfortable hotel. The staff and particularly the manager really went to great lengths to make our stay memorable.

The pool and the lobby are fantastic, the rooms (particularly the beds) are fantastic and have everything you could want, the breakfast and other restaurants (incl. the beach club) all serve great thai and western (genuine article) and at prices and there are lots of the nice little touches you get at a hotel of this standard (e.g. turn down presents).

Location is away from hua hin centre which is a good thing in my mind as its not much to look at anyway during the day! Take a 10bht bus down the road from outaide the hotel or hotel shuttle when you want to venture into town.

Cannot recommend enough!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tobias S
Mario M, Manager at Amari Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Tobias S

Dear Khun Tanprasert,

Thank you very much for the review of your recent stay at Amari Hua Hin. It is always a real pleasure to learn that our guests have enjoyed yet another stay with us.

Every company is the sum total of the individuals who work together to make it a success. At Amari Hua Hin, we are fortunate to count many fine individuals amongst our team, to which I shall enjoy passing on your kind compliments to. It is highly motivating for the Team Members to know that their efforts are appreciated, especially by such guests as yourself.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Amari Hua Hin once again in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Mario Mendis
Executive Assistant Manager i/c F&B

Reviewed 18 April 2014

my family are currently staying at this hotel and have enjoyed it so far. We booked online well in advance for 5 nights for 2 adults and a teenager costing 33000 baht (£660 approx), so it is on the pricey side by thai standards.
The hotel itself is beautiful, the pool is large and inviting and the food in all restaurants has been very good. We were pleasantly suprised to find a cake in our room on the first day, as well as a tray of fruit which was lovely.

There is a beach buggy to take you to the shoreline beach club which is very nice and the food is delicious, particularly the thai yellow chicken curry. Food is also very good in the reef deli, although a little pricier than the
other restaurants and there seemed to be an issue with mosquitos as i am now covered in bites despite sitting indoors. We booked breakfast for our stay and there is a variety of foods on offer. However there never seem to be enough staff. We have only been offered tea/coffee once and despite asking numerous times we never get any. We also found ourselves waiting 20 minutes for a table one day, whilst other people seemed to be walking straight in. Whole thing very disorganised.
We booked a pool view room, which was very nice. We had to pay extra for a third person in the room, which i dont understand as its only a put up bed. We have also found there arent always enough towels, tea, coffee, water etc, for the number of people in the room. I have had to request extra on a number of occassions, which is a little inconvenient.
My main reason for not awarding top marks for this hotel is the cleanliness and service issues we have encountered. Finding a big blood stain on the mattress protector was awful and not something i would have expected. I did visit reception to make a complaint and request that the bed linen be changed, however i would have expected some kind of follow up or even an apology from management but none received thus far. Disappointing!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Tinasprout

Dear Tinsprout

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Amari Hua Hin. I am disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations.

However I was happy that we were able to meet you personally and rectify the matter immediately, thus creating the rest of your stay a memorable one.

I hope that you will accept our apology and allow us the opportunity to show you this level of service is not indicative of the usual high standards at our hotel.

Yours sincerely,

Mario Mendis
Executive Assistant Manager i/c F&B

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We booked this hotel way in advance, we were looking to stay in the family suite but it was fully booked therefore the staff suggested to take the suite and add to extra beds. We arrived on the day of check in and the reception told me to wait 45 mins for the room wasnt ready and then 5 mins after, told me to wait 10 mins because the room was ready. When I arrived none of the 2 extra beds we requested were not ready and after many calls to the reception and house keeping, the staff informed me that the hotel was fully booked therefore my 2 year old would have to sleep in the sofa and my 15 year old son in a extra bed they "managed" to get me.

We agreed, as there was no other option and the staff promised me that on the next day, the first available extra bed was going to be mine. Nobody seemed to remember this "promise" the following day and after 30 mins and 3 calls to reception at 8pm they still didnt have an answer if I was going to get the extra bed. Finally we got an actual single bed from another room, so until today I dont know why that could not have been done since the first day.

I must say that the room is very nice, its a new hotel so you would expect everything to be in order. We had a view of the pool but I didnt let my baby go on the balcony as the design of it has a big gap were even an adult's heads can fit under it. Again called downstairs to get it fix and they put a railing at the bottom and another one on the side, which still was very dangerous when you have a toddler trying to climb in those railings like a stair. In our bedroom we also had a noise with the aircon, and we called and the technician came, he tried to fix it but with no luck. We continued the rest of our stay sleeping with this annoying sound the whole night.

The room service was very nice and good price for value, the food was also ok, specially the desserts. I was impressed with the selection of the breakfast but we had to queue every morning as everything was full. No idea who designs a hotel which doesnt have the space to accommodate the same amount of people that are in the rooms, in the breakfast area. One day we even had to go to have breakfast in the ballroom, and even though they said the food was the same, it wasnt. There were still many things not available in the ballroom area which made us do a few trips all the the way to the restaurant just to get it.

The pool area is very nice, and the water was always clean and warm. The staff were friendly but sometimes you had to go to search for them if you needed something cleared from the table.

We chose Amari because there was going to be a beach party for Songkran, so we though it would be the perfect opportunity to be away from the madness in the city and have a more quiet but still fun songkran celebration. We arrived to the party around 4:30pm, my kids played a bit, and then around 7 they went back to the room. We continue the party and around 9pm and 6,000 baht spent in their party, the police arrived and closed the whole thing down, because someone next door didnt like the kind of music they were playing.

We didnt received any compensation on behalf of the hotel, not even after we spoke with the general manager on the next day, basically, thats life and we do not know what to say. The whole experience was very poor: The way that the hotel didnt cover its basis when organizing something especially in Songkran, The way anyone got a compensation for the money spent or not even a shuttle service to take us to a venue that allowed us to continue with our celebration. NOTHING.

In my opinion, I think the management of this hotel is very poor. The hotel has the quality to offer a better service but i think they fail to transmit that to the thai staff. They all looked better trained in "customer service" but at the same time, chasing their tail as not having a good leadership or guidance

I cant say its a terrible hotel, its actually quite nice, but these flaws are all very annoying when you still, go to a place, spend your money and dont get what you wanted, especially when you are travelling with your family and small children.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 555Bella555
Mario M, Manager at Amari Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear Bella

At Amari, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

If you like a resort situation where you don't have to leave this is great. The beach is a distance away so you get there by hotel golf buggy. One of the best pools I've seen and a great choice of eating places. Room was great but looking out over an old building and after reading my itinerary was suppose to be a pool view room, a staff mistake. Plenty to see if you like to walk and the 10 baht bus stops out the front to get you everywhere.

Room Tip: Check your booking you might be put in the wrong type room...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo