“Sensationel”

Ranked #8 of 136 Hotels in Hua Hin
Krimpen aan den IJssel, The Netherlands
“Sensationel”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This Hotel is a dream , the beach but also the Garden , very friendly people , good breakfast and dinner.
You can make trips to the elephanten and night market , also to the river kwai ,
You can book also a quiet room with a swimming pool for a vieuw people no children with breakfast on the beach
It is realy,realy very good

Room Tip: all the rooms are good but I like the quiet one
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Cornelia29
Thomas B, General Manager at Anantara Hua Hin Resort, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Cornelia29,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

Above all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a great feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read that you have appreciated our resort and its overall services and that we have contributed to make your stay a very enjoyable one.

I am looking forward to welcoming you again soon,

Thomas Barguil

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (427)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

We chose Hua Hin as only two hours away from Bangkok and less rain predicted during the rainy season. Unfortunately it rained heavily almost every day while we were there but apparently quite unusual.

However, it did not ruin our holiday as the resort was absolutely amazing. We upgraded and so glad we did-we had an amazing room with a huge bath and option of having our meals on our balcony. We had exclusive use of certain parts of the resort including a pool and bar area. At 4pm they served a complimentary afternoon tea of cakes, snacks and cocktails-loved regularly meeting the other guests.

Nothing was too much for the staff-I felt spoilt rotten.

Everywhere was clean and the food was amazing everyday.
I felt the spa was overpriced but I guess appropriate for a luxurious resort.

There was a shuttle bus to Hua Hin town-loved the night market and lunch at Hua Hin railway hotel and drinks at the Hilton bar are a must. Also loved doing the elephant trek

I will definitely be visiting again-thank you all at Anantara :-)!

• Stayed October 2013
4 Thank Ambler-London2
Dear Ambler-London2,

Warm greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

I would like to thank you for staying with us in October last year and for taking the time to write this nice review on Trip Advisor.

I am very glad to read that you appreciated your stay in one of our Lagoon Room, despite the rainy days we had...Indeed, rather unusual for this season.

In any case, the Team and I are very much looking forward to welcoming back in the near future!

Many thanks again,

Weggis, Switzerland
Reviewed 7 February 2014

It is like in paradise. It is a hotel where you feel straight from the arrival throughout your stay that it is well leaded by the management. All staff is well trained, helpful, very friendly and always with a smile. The choice of the breakfast buffet is excellent, rather like a Sunday brunch buffet. The entire resort is a green tropical garden with several lagoons, very well maintained, with all different kind of birds including the parrot Alex. The quality of food and the service in the several restaurants is of 5 star standard. We visited many resorts and hotels in Thailand but the Anantara Resort Hua Hin made us a wonderful vacation and we will for sure be back. In the meanwhile we wish the General Manager Thomas, Daniel and the whole team only the best.
Michael & Christiane

Room Tip: Lagoon Room
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michael S
Thomas B, General Manager at Anantara Hua Hin Resort, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear Michael and Christiane,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

I hope you both had a nice journey back home...

It was very nice to welcome you both and above all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

The Team (that includes Alex the parrot :) ) and I are delighted that we contributed to make your stay a memorable experience. Rest assured that I have shared your comments with all concerned, your feedback assist us in striving in the right direction.

Many thanks again and I am looking very much forward to welcoming you again soon in Hua Hin !

Haegendorf, Switzerland
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We spent Christmas with our two adult children here. The garden rooms are in need of renovation but the very competent management with General Manager Thomas has then allocated us a Lagoon room which was very nice and bigger. The entire staff, including both Alex was very friendly and helpful. The food as well as the cooking class was an experience. Too bad it has no beach!

Room Tip: The Lagoon room is a MUST
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank RustyGeorge
Thomas B, General Manager at Anantara Hua Hin Resort, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Dear RustyGeorges,

Warmest greetings from The Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

Above all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this nice review on TripAdvisor.

I am very glad to read that you have appreciated your stay over Christmas and our very nice and spacious Lagoon Rooms.

I also have taken good note of your comments regarding our Deluxe Garden View Room, indeed some of them do need to be "rejuvinated" and I am very pleased to confirm that we are in the process of soft refurbishing them and continuously improving the product.

Many thanks again and I am looking forward to welcoming you again soon,

seoul
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I stayed with mom for 2days on last Chinese New Year Holiday.
It was my 3rd time visiting Hua Hin and it was my best holiday in Hua Hin. Lovely huge garden and beach front sunbed were perfect for lazy holiday^^
Food n service n view are perfect.
Only one,, a bit a bit wanna suggest to hotel..is that this hotel is already highly qualified hotel having fruitful & professional service and customers are already spending money for food & beverage & excursion then maybe hotel can offer the shuttle bus as one of complimentary service for clients. As i already got experienced compliementary shuttle service to city center despite 4starhotels...^^

Room Tip: Normal wing is more reasonable price n easy access for main pool...Royal? Lagoon? wing looks special...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank noisyjessie
Dear noisyjessie,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

Thank you very much for having chosen to spend your vacation with us and for taking the time to write this very nice review on Trip Advisor.

I am glad to read that you have appreciated a very relaxing stay and the very good and attentive service of our associates.

I have also duly noted your comments about the shuttle transfers and if I may, I would like to add that all the other hotels have paid transfers. The only difference is that the cost of transfer is included in the price of your room, so that it does not appear, but I can assure you that it is there!

Many thanks again and I am looking forward to welcoming you in the near future,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 29 January 2014

The Hua Hin Anantara is another excellent resort within this group. The location is slightly out of town, and not so easy to spot, but once inside the ambience is pure relaxation. The staff are typically Thai, smiling and friendly, and the reception is delightful. The rooms are superb, and the big bath is a special treat. F&B outlets are all very good, with offers on cocktails at selected times, and the food was really tasty. The breakfast buffet is varied, expansive and of great quality. Gardens are lovely, and the pool is large and suitaable for swimming. i would really recommend thi shotel to anyone visiting the region.

Room Tip: Check in as soon after 2pm as you can for the best rooms.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank DavidDickie2011
Thomas B, General Manager at Anantara Hua Hin Resort, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Dear DavidDickie2011,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

Above all I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write this great feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read that we were up to your expectations and delivered another very good Anantara experience.
Rest assured that I will share your comments with the Teams of all concerned departments.

Many thanks again and I am looking forward to welcoming you again soon,

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 January 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Anantara in Hua Hin for 2 nights over Christmas, it was a short visit as we were travelling on to meet family, such a pity. From the moment we arrived we were thrilled that we had chosen this hotel, the setting the staff and accommodation were 1st class. Peaceful and relaxing just as we had hoped for with excellent service and good food. A short journey either by the shuttle bus or taxi into the town is worth seeing too. I could write a lot about this hotel but it still would not do it justice, better to try for yourselves. We will definitely be booking again only next time for longer.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank zimjim
Thomas B, General Manager at Anantara Hua Hin Resort, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear Zimjim,

Warm greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

Above all I would like to thank you for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay over the Christmas period.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay and that you are already planning another visit to your favorite resort in Hua Hin!

Many thanks again and I am looking forward to welcoming you in the near future,