“" The Dream Land that you can dream of "”

Anantara Hua Hin Resort
Ranked #10 of 144 Hotels in Hua Hin
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Me and my Wife checked in for 5 nights in the beach room, it’s a huge room with nice view. Anantara Hua Hin was the experience of a lifetime and I must admit now weeks gone past, I dream about being there every night and can't wait to return. The most amazing place my wife and I have ever been. Extremely professional and courteous staff, Thanks to the GM Thomas B and his wonderful team.
Even though they were at 80% occupancy, it often felt like we had the Resort virtually to ourselves. Food was outstanding and my complements and thanks to the Executive Chef and his team- truly world class and second to none! Beautiful rooms. Our room near the beach was amazing as well. We really appreciated everything the resort had to offer, the amazing and fun staff, best food... The hotel is built within lush gardens with a great beach and wonderful pool with bars. The live music at the Lounge bar was great, encouraging your requests. Staffs were great and very helpful and friendly.
We had a wonderful time here in Anantara Hua HIn. Thanks again to one and all. No question we will be returning.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Room Tip: Highly Recommended
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thomas B, General Manager at Anantara Hua Hin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear VictorPush,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

I would like to thank you for staying with us and above all, for taking the time to write these wonderful comments - worth 5 star!! - on TA.

The team and I are delighted to read that we have exceeded your expectations and have contributed to make your stay a memorable one, with plenty of "dreams" to talk about !

Many thanks again and I am looking forward to welcoming you again in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

The hotel is designed as Thai-Bali style which quite different from other hotels in Hunhin area. the hotel is so green which full of trees with beachfront. The room is nice and clean. The bed is huge and very comfy. Staff service is helpful and lovely. We will come back again!

Room Tip: Upper floors have less mosquito.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pooomy

Dear Pooomy,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara hua Hin Resort & Spa!

Above all I would like to thank you for this great review published on Trip Advisor.

The team and I delighted to read that you appreciated your stay with us, our resort and its services.

Again thank you and we are looking very much forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

My partner and I found the staff very friendly and helpful during a four day stay, the resort area varied and interesting, the restaurants were of excellent quality and also varied in style giving real choice when eating out regardless the time of day, the quality of the food and drink excellent. There were only a few minor detractions from a very enjoyable stay. First, as always seems to be the case with resorts, far too many people 'hog' sun loungers all day and never make use of them with little if any effort made to free up unused loungers, and secondly, it is not possible to walk straight on to the beach (one has to go down a set of stairs) but the sandy beach is fine and the sea warm, and thirdly, although there was live music on each evening of our visit in one of the bar/restaurants it always seemed to be the same trio of musicians (some variety would have been appreciated). The room quality and service was excellent though it was somewhat unusual to find an open bathroom area (though it could be separated from the sleeping area with shutters). Additional information about the locality and a map would have been useful as, although there is a shuttle bus into town, with little information about what is available one can miss quite a lot that is of interest. Some maps are misleading - one that we acquired had the resort about three miles inland instead of on the coast - so beware.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WorldTraveller792
Thomas B, General Manager at Anantara Hua Hin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Worldtraveller792,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

Thank you very much for staying with us for these 4 days and above all for taking the time to write theseexcellent and detailled comments on TA.

I am delighted to read that you have appreciated your stay with us, our resort and its services.

I thank you as well for your other feedback, it will assist us on continuously improve our services and make the difference.

I am looking forward to welcoming back soon in Hua Hin,

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

The rooms are good, clean and cozy. Beautiful thai style buildings. Only few mins taxi ride to city central, so we could easily go out for local food and night market.
All the staff were amazing! Very friendly, helpful and always smile. Especially I'd like to thank Dan for everything. He's a hell of a guy who made our holiday relaxing and worry-free.
Pool and the beach area are great too. Plenty of sun beds and lounges. Pool bar has buy one get one free happy hour which i loved!
I totally recommend this place! I will definitely go back!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sun S

Dear Sun S,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

Above all, I would like to thank you for staying with us during these few days off and also for taking the time to write on Trip Advisor.

I am glad to read that your vacations went "stress free" and that you appreciated our hotel and its team' services. I have passed your very nice comments to Dan who says "hi"!

Many thanks again, we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

A very good location helped us unwind from the stress of life The staff are very attentive and helpful nothing was to much trouble The quality of food was very good everything cooked fresh and a good choice at breakfast
A wide range of nationalities and ages were well catered for The rooms are spacious and clean though bathroom needed a lick of paint There were always enough sunbeds , the beach was fairly clean , a few jelly fish around and the usual debris associated with a tidal beach , not sure why people complain about beaches when it is not the hotels responsbility , some people excpect to much and want perfection
Overall value for money and service

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear mick_brierley,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this nice review on TA.

The team and I are glad to read that you have enjoyed some relexing time with us and have appreciated our resort, its restaurants and services.

I have duly noted your comment about the paint on our balcony, our maintenance team are taking care of it as I type these lines!

Many thanks again and we are looking forward to welcoming soon in Hua Hin.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

My daughter and I recently stayed at this hotel. We had a garden deluxe room which was in a good location, close to the pool and beach and also the reception and breakfast. All amenities of the hotel were really nice, breakfast was amazing. I appreciated having the shuttle to go into the town and we found all staff to be very friendly and helpful. The hotel grounds are beautiful and well maintained. I love Thailand, the food, the sun, shopping and the friendly Thai people always make for a great holiday. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TraceyG1961
Thomas B, General Manager at Anantara Hua Hin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear TraceyG1961,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

Thank you for staying with us during these vacations and above all, thank you for taking the time to write this noice review on TA.

I am delighted to read that you have appreciated your stay with us and the hospitality of our wonderful team.

I am looking forward to welcoming you in the near futire,

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We've checked in to the hotel, it was very busy at the lobby area but the reception & bell desk staff was very professional, greeted us with a very warm welcome. We'd been allocated to a garden view premium room as we're vacation club member. The room is very small then what we have expected even it has an out door garden table. The hotel feel very clotted the pool size are small compare to other property which we've stayed within the brand. Not much to do within the hotel which would be difficult if u r looking to stay in & relax or traveling without a car. The parking is a distinct to walk to especially when it's rain. The gym is even further out, we didn't see the shutter service lets hope there is one on the menu. Overall I must say the friendliness of staff is very impressive.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Bambeboom

warmest greetings from Anantara Hua Hin Resort and Spa.

Above all I would like to thank you for your review on trip advisor, despite the overall mark, I am very pleased that you rated our location top marks with service and cleanliness highly rated also.

We appreciate your comments on the bell staff and your overall impressive service experience, this is certainly encouraging that the hard work of the associates to constantly improve standards and keep them even during busy periods is noticed, and we will pass this onto the team.

I am saddened to read that despite the great service offered, we were unable to communicate a few key services which may can contributed to a better experience.

1) The room size of a premium room is certainly of international standard, and we agree that this differs from some of the Anantara Vacation club apartments and villa s offered in other hotels and Anantara Vacation Club dedicated residences ,however we do have our Lagoon and Suite available additional redemption points, which offer a more spacious room and additional benefits.

2) Our Grounds are lush with native and tropical gardens designed by Bill Bensley. This is part of the Thai Village hotel concept and layout. We are certainly disappointed that you did not enjoy this, and can only recommend that if guests are looking for a more relaxing experience, our lagoon area with private pool and relaxation area is certainly an experience that guests recommend highly.

3) The hotel is a 10 minute shuttle bus ride from the hotel, operating from 2pm on the hour and our reception team are very happy to arrange seats on this service, this is also a complimentary service for the lagoon and suite guests.

4) Our car park, is located 25m from the front lobby. Our team offer car parking services for guests who wish to have their car valet. In addition in the case of rain, our team personally escort drivers with umbrella s for those who choose to self park.

5) The gym and tennis court are situated at the front of the property, in addition around the main pool is our recreation team who offer a range of activities, including bike tours, kayaking, Thai Boxing classes, morning yoga classes and much more. In addition we offer our Spice spoons Thai Culinary journey for those wishing to learn Thai cuisine.

Bambeboom, thank you for your review, I hope the above helps to clarify some of the services which we offer here in the hotel and look forward to welcoming you once again to deliver the exceptional service of Thai Hospitality to you at Anantara Hua Hin Resort and Spa.