Anantara Hua Hin Resort
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$148
Hotels.com
US$194
US$188
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$161
  • Pool
US$167
US$123
G Hua Hin Resort & Mall(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$85
US$193
US$151
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$84
2,870 results
All reviewslagoon roomrim namlagoon barexperience gurushuttle busthai restaurantgarden viewlush gardensbeach restaurantmain poolf brelaxing holidayprivate beachbeach frontclock towernight marketseafood
Reviewed 23 April 2014

It was Thai New Year. The resort was full. Average 4 star property. Excellent Italian restaurant. Service was sometimes sloppy but generally good.

I was travelling with my family, my mother and my father and mother in law. My father in law is a stage 4 cancer patient. One night suddenly he fell very ill and we were very worried. One of the hotel managers took us to hospital in hotel car and while one hotel guard had used his personal car to carry other attendants. The hotel staffs were superb. Remain very grateful. I suppose this differenciate this resort from others. The hotel has a great heart.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Light-a-candle
Thomas B, General Manager at Anantara Hua Hin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Light-a-Candle,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin resort & Spa!

Above all I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this kind review on TA, which I have shared with the team and Khun Arsa our Night Manager who assisted you at the time.

I have duly noted your other comments which will assist us in performing better during a 100% occupancy.

I would also like to take this opportunity to express my sincere best wishes to your father.

Many thank again and with kind regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Pro:

Friendly and helpful staff who always tried to sort out everything for you.

Close to the main sight-seeing spots. Around 15mins ride from hotel to each of these places.

Great facilities. Big pool with bar, good quality restaurants, Spa with whole-hearted service, very cheap on the site exercising class (bf tried thai boxing class for only 300 baht). On top there's a tennis court, a table tennis spot and sports center...yes, this place is huge.

Beautiful, clean and well-equipped room. They even provide an adaptor, and small transparent plastic bag for your small bottles to pass the immigration! (well, surprisingly missed giving us toothbrushes in the room but that's okay)

Con:

Not a big selection of breakfast

Will be great if pool can be filled with cold water instead of warm during the VERY hot day

Honestly I couldn't ask for more for this lovely hotel, will definitely stay here again next time!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexa C

Dear Alexa C,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

What a great review! Thank you for taking the time to write this very nice feedback on TA.

The team and I are delighted to read that we have contributed to make your stay a most enjoyable one and that you have appreciated our resort and its services.

I have shared your comments with the Chef regarding the breakfast selection and he will be working on it in order to make some improvements.

Many thanks again and I am looking very much forward to welcoming soon in the near future!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stayed here from 9th to 16th April and had a really wonderful time. All the staff are extremely friendly and polite and like a previous comment nothing was too much trouble. Great food with several dining areas to choose from. I would thoroughly reccomend this hotel for a relaxing holiday, but the only thing I would mention is that if you fly into Bangkok, you get a transfer by plane to Hua Hin airport rather than drive, as it took us nearly 3 hours by taxi.

1  Thank LINDA B

Dear LINDA B,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

Above all I would like to thank you for staying with us these past few days and for taking the time to write this nice review on Trip Advisor.

The team and I are delighted to read that you have appreciated our resort and its services and we are looking forward to welcoming back soon.

Many thanks again,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

AWESOME AWESOME, loved the Anantara Resort at Hua Hin. Rooms were clean, spacious and modern. Staff were friendly, fantastic and very helpful. Alex the concierge was the best. nothing was too much trouble, didn't want to leave. Headed there for a wedding that was organised via email from Australia and everything went perfectly. The grounds were beautifully maintained, food was excellent and the beer was cold.....

Room Tip: we stayed in a garden view, it was all we needed, various friends stayed as well and we had a mix of rooms. all rooms were superb....
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 169Louise

Dear 169Louise,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin!

What an awesome review!! Many thanks for taking the time to write about us on Trip Advisor.

The team and I are very glad to read that you have appreciated your stay, pour resort and its services.

Many thanks again, I am looking forward to welcoming back soon,

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We recently stayed here for ten nights and found it really relaxing and met some nice people. The staff are extremely efficient and friendly and will do everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The grounds are beautifully maintained and everything looks fresh. I recommend that anyone intending to stay should opt for a Lagoon room to enjoy the many privileges ( cocktail hour with free drinks, complimentary shuttle bus, exclusive use of the quieter lagoon pool and breakfast served in your room or the Rim Nam restaurant.)
I would undoubtedly stay again!

1  Thank Bill M

Dear Bill M,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

Thank you for staying with us and above all for taking the time to write this great review on TA.

I am delighted to read that you have appreciated our resort and its services, especially our Deluxe Lagoon Room and its many advantages.

Again thank you and I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.