Anantara Hua Hin Resort
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$107
  • Breakfast included
US$312
US$158
Agoda.com
US$305
US$211
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$78
US$215
US$147
Marriott Hotels
G Hua Hin Resort & Mall(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$165
US$146
US$160
US$152
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$84
2,872 results
All reviewslagoon roomrim namlagoon barexperience gurushuttle busthai restaurantgarden viewlush gardensbeach restaurantmain poolspecial thanksf brelaxing holidayprivate beachbeach frontseafoodclock tower
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We felt very fortunate staying here, compared to some other Hua Hun and Cha Am hotels we dropped guests at or collected from on transfer or day trips. The Anantara has such stunning traditional design, the grounds are beautiful, the staff are lovely, especially the housekeeping staff who leave you a little weather forecast for the next day, written on a leaf placed on your pillow each night...it was a hotel with a real sense of style.

We stayed in a deluxe garden room and whilst I am sure the lagoon rooms are stunning, our ground floor room, with a terrace shaded by trees, just felt like a luxurious cocoon and was perfect for us. The bed was huge, the pillows the best of any hotel I've stayed in (none of that cheap foam rubbish here), and the bathroom was stunning...although trying to read a kindle whilst floating in the huge bath is not recommended.

Breakfast was extensive, pastries, breads, cereals, waffles, smoothies, Thai dishes, western bacon and eggs, anything you could want. We only ate at the hotel on 2 evenings as the lure of the town's restaurants and night market was too much to try to resist, but both times the food was excellent, just the atmosphere lacking simply due to lack of customers.

We used the shuttle into town most nights. If we were lucky we would get back to the Anantara late enough to have missed the corny band of three singers playing each night in the main bar. How people could praise these three is beyond me... All 3 were Thai yet sang in fake American accents and half the requests from people couldn't be sung as they didn't know the words. Quite painful and a bit cheesy X factor for my liking.

The pool is fantastic, with seats in the middle so that you can sit, lean back and enjoy the sun, and of course the pool bar. Never an issue with getting a sun lounger when we were there in November. No beach to speak of but not an issue when the pool is as lovely as this.

I would stay at the Anantara again without a shadow of a doubt. A really lovely hotel and one I think about most days during the drab British weather.

Room Tip: Any. Whole hotel is beautiful.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank clairepat63
Thomas B, General Manager at Anantara Hua Hin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Clairepat63,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

Thank you for staying with us last November and many thanks for taking the time to write such a nice and detailed review on TA.

I am delighted to read that you have appreciated our resort, its beautiful Thai traditional architecture, gardens and its other facilities.

I have also duly noted your comments regarding our band and do thank you for these. You will be pleased to know that our trio has been changed since your last stay. In any case, the musicians directly came from the Philippines, thus the American accent.

Once again thank you for your candid comments and I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future,

Reviewed 10 May 2014

This is our fourth visit to this hotel....so we obviously like it.....on our last two visits we have stayed in the lagoon rooms as they are sooooo lovely. I am glad that the anantara has come 'up to date' in regards to the cocktail hour for lagoon guests....we travel a lot and book the premium rooms of any hotel if we can afford it and always get extras like cocktail hours etc etc...unfortunately my only grip about the anantara is they still have not got this quite right....it is only a 1 hour slot (other hotels offer 2 hours) and dispite most days there only being 6 to 10 people turning up for drinks and food...the beer and wine ran out every day sometime after just 1 drink ..also the food was poor....most other hotels offer canapés that are of Michelin star quality where as the anantara offered a few spring rolls and small meat balls ....really not quite good enough I am afraid....do not get me wrong the cocktail hour was greatly received by my husband and I but please anantara put a little more effort into it as if you are compared to other hotels you are falling way behind.... That said we do love this hotel the gardens are amazing the staff are amazing the lagoon rooms are amazing..... It is one of out favourite hotels and we hope to be back here again next year.....just give the cocktail hour a little more thought and you would be a perfect 5....

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Stuanddawn,

Warmest greetings to your home away from home !

I would like to thank you for staying with us for this 4th time and above all for taking the time to write this fantastic review on Trip Advisor.

The team and i are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest assured that all necessary measures have been taken with our Lagoon Cocktail in terms of variety and quality of canapes!

Many thanks again and we are looking very forward to welcoming you for a fifth time at the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Excellent location (peaceful and tranquil but only 5-10 minutes from the hustle and bustle of the town), staff are fantastic; incredibly courteous and could not do enough for you.

I would definitly recommend staying at this hotel and would go back in an instant!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Andy R,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

Many thanks for staying with us during your short vacation.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed our resort and its services, the team and I are very much looking forward to welcoming back in the near future!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I read a lot of reviews before choosing this hotel and am so glad I did.
This is really the most beautiful hotel I have stayed in and I have been fortunate enough to stay in some wonderful hotels in Thailand, Brazil and India.
Not only are the hotel and the grounds breath taking, the ambience is very special. There is an air of quiet sophistication, luxury and elegance but no hint of stuffiness that is sometimes found in luxury hotels.
The lobby is full of beautiful teak furniture and antiques. The grounds are rich, green and manicure whilst feeling like walking through the countryside. The beach is a few steps away from the swimming pool and it is an ongoing dilemma where to go first.
The breakfast is outstanding so I recommend you opt for bed and breakfast. Think of a type of food from fresh smoothies to fried rice and sea bass and it is available for breakfast.
The staff are wonderful, graceful, friendly and happy,
The hotel is spotless throughout.
We are only on our third day here and are already looking to return in December.
This has already become my favourite hotel ever.
If you are looking for for a hotel just choose this hotel. You will be so happy you did.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Twiggysusie,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

I would like to thank you for staying with us and above all, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review on TA.

The Team and I are very pleased to read that you had such a nice experience and are keeping fond memories of our resort and beautiful garden.

Many thanks again and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in December !!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The ambience in the resort is very relaxed and friedndly. Staffs are very welcomed from the reception and everyone we've met. The room is nice and the bathtub is beautiful. Although the bed is a bit hard for us. The only area that need to improve in my view is the breakfast buffet, i would give only 7 out of 10, comparing to other luxury hotel in Hua Hin and Pranburi.

In total, we have great experience staying here. The hotel ambience and staffs are great strength. We ended up buying Anantara Vacation Club 2 nights in Phuket and hope the sales picth we've to attend will not kill this good memory.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Orawan L,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

I would like to thank you for staying with us over these past few days and above for taking the time to write on Trip Adviser.

I am delighted to read that we provided you with such a nice experience and I am very much looking forward to your next visit.

Wishing you to enjoy your 2 nights stay in Phuket!