- Very friendly staff, across the resort. From Khun Surasak at reception to Wee at the water slide, smiling faces throughout. Even when they had to say No! Despite having a golf event and busy long weekend holiday, the staff were efficient.
- Hotel property is well maintained with nice landscaping and quaint restaurant buildings (eg McFarlane house for tea on the beach etc).
- Pool is huge, and the slide is great fun (can be enjoyed ideally by those above 5 years)
- Location is fantastic - close to the superb Ciccada weekend market (food, art, shopping).
- Highly recommend staying at the Hyatt Hua Hin for a great family holiday.
Dear Khun Sammy, although I could not meet you to give you this feedback, please compliment your staff team for doing a great job. Well done and keep it upMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking