We tried to get away from this childish Water Festival as high up as possible in the highest hotel in town (we live 50km away). Through Agoda agency I had ticked for HIGH and view of beach and town!
This did not happen on the day of arrival: we got 2nd Floor overlooking a villas-resort and a bit of the beach south of us. In south you cannot sit on the Balcony before the sun goes down - but then the mosquitos comes up - on nearly ground floor!
The Staff was surpricingly uninterested - you have ordered through Agency - contact them if ...
The are overcrouded with Personnell - 20 poolboys only talks together - you must wake them up!
This should be a romantic get-away in the herostratic famous hotel in Hua Hin - but this is only because of the Pricelevel! Absolutely nothing included; 1 hour WiFi at 170B - wich is free in all the surrounding filthy bars.
Than God my wife have family running some good Restaurant - so we got reasonable and good food! We did not try any of the premises facilities afraid of being robbed - except the Pool - filled with cosy chinese families and noisy russians ...
This ended to be a disappointing failure, except that everyone say WOW - you have stayed in Hilton!
They must take better care of their world famous name (from Norway) - than this!
In Hua Hin they only gain from the Name. Never again ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the center of Hua Hin, the Hilton Hua Hin Resort and Spa hotel provides the perfect combination of bustling urban life and relaxed seaside living. Every guest room offers panoramic views over the Gulf of Thailand from your private balcony. Escape from the stresses of everyday life when lie back on a sun lounger, sip a tropical cocktail from the pool bar and bask under cloudless skies. Keep active with a swim in the pool, a game of tennis or squash or a workout in the fitness center.Refuel with a trip to one of the resort’s ten bars and restaurants. Choose from fresh local seafood, outdoor fine dining, live music and cocktails or award winning Chinese cuisine.Stay connected from the comfort of your Thai-influenced guestroom thanks to WiFi. With five flexible meeting and function rooms this resort is an ideal venue for a Hua Hin meeting, conference or celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Hua Hin Hilton