Stayed 2 nights here. Although it is a bit old, but still in very good condition. The room we stayed was clean with the balcony overlooking the pool and the beach. The breakfast was great with a lot of varieties to choose, from local Thai to international dishes. The buffet Thai dinner was also delicious. Really enjoy the beautiful swimming pool. This hotel has very good location. Night market, restaurants, massage are all within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the center of Hua Hin, the Hilton Hua Hin Resort and Spa hotel provides the perfect combination of bustling urban life and relaxed seaside living. Every guest room offers panoramic views over the Gulf of Thailand from your private balcony. Escape from the stresses of everyday life when lie back on a sun lounger, sip a tropical cocktail from the pool bar and bask under cloudless skies. Keep active with a swim in the pool, a game of tennis or squash or a workout in the fitness center.Refuel with a trip to one of the resort’s ten bars and restaurants. Choose from fresh local seafood, outdoor fine dining, live music and cocktails or award winning Chinese cuisine.Stay connected from the comfort of your Thai-influenced guestroom thanks to WiFi. With five flexible meeting and function rooms this resort is an ideal venue for a Hua Hin meeting, conference or celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Hua Hin Hilton