“Nuchari”

Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa
Ranked #17 of 144 Hotels in Hua Hin
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Location is very good and near in city, you can shopping near hotel. The pool is very beautiful and wide. Room has terrace, you can see the sea and beach within room. This room is wide and clean. Breakfast is taste good.

1  Thank Nuchari R
Rick E, General Manager at Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Nuchari,

Thank you for your review of us. Sounds like you had a nice time and enjoyed the location and our stunning sea and beach views. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Call me a snob but the Hilton hua hin has the formulae for perfection.

I'll start with my two negatives.
For the price you pay, why is no room wifi included? You can pay a quarter in price for different hotels and always get free wifi

Secondly, I found the rooms to be old and a tad on the small side for what we were paying. If this were a three or four star hotel it would be perfect. I just found the rooms to be really old looking, even though though may not be actually old as I expect to be wowed when paying five star prices

Other then that the reception staff were great,
the breakfast was on par with other five star hotels, the lobby was beautiful, the pool was one of the best I've seen,

Maybe my expectations were high but I've yet to try other hotels in the area but I thought the brand would be a safe bet.

Overall I will come back to stay
Thanks for a wonderful stay

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank losttravellerfromoz
Rick E, General Manager at Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Hi losttravellerfromoz,

Thank you for the review posted about your stay with us. I have shared your comments with our team and acknowledge the feedback about the room product and Wifi, though Wifi is complimentary in all our public areas. We do appreciate the kind words about our team members and breakfast experience you had. Please do let me know when you are planning to see us again as I will take care of your booking and ensure a wonderful stay throughout.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

i don't like staff at the swimming pool they don't service thai people they like foreigner bad bad bad bad bad but hotel location is very good and other staff is ok and kids room are not clean and toys are very old

Dear Nujira C,

Thank you for the time taken to post your review. I recall your comments on our internal guest survey and as promised in my reply then I am looking into your feedback. Please accept my apologies for the lack of service you experienced around the pool. We would welcome the opportunity to reverse the current perception you may have and if you are planning a return please do drop me a note on richard.erdos@hilton.com so I can personally take care of your arrangements.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Good Location and Average to good and the atmosphere is very very good,I've really like.The Important,that's near Hau Hin beach and not far from Cicada Market is all about art, handmade crafts and good times. With an open-air market concept, it brings together Hua Hin’s artistic talents and those who wear ‘freedom of expression’ on their sleeves. Besides the crafts market, you’ll also find an art gallery, beer garden and live music. Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Suvit J,

Thank you for the review posted about your stay with us and in general about Hua Hin. Sounds like you enjoyed your time and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

It was such a wonderful experience with Hitlon Hua Hin after long stressful situation at Hua Hin Hyatt Regency. I forever greatful for the thing Hilton done for me to make sure that I was comfortable and happy my one night stayed here. my son love the pool as always. He also love poolside food.

The incident at Hyatt Hua Hin made me realized that I had already found my home away from home in Hua Hin. It's Hilton!!, Hilton staff made me felt most comfortable especially the manager
( i'm sorry, i forgot your name, but i think it was khun Mali) whom graciously offered me a pacific suite with a hue discount so that I will forget what had happened at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin and enjoy myself at Hilton instead which was working. I forever thankful for Her kindness and tried to help ease the situation which had nothing to do with Hilton at all. This is what a 5* hotel should be doing( Hyatt Regency, you should learn from Hilton why are there more customers here then at Hyatt???). Most basic customer service is Care Principle and is the key success for most 5* hote!!! Treat your customer equally and as individual.

I finally found my home away from home and can't wait to be back soon. THANK YOu HILTON HUA HIn...for a great and equal service to your customers, it was greatly appreciated.

2  Thank Relaxison99
Rick E, General Manager at Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Kim S,

Thank you for posting such a wonderful and sincere review of your recent stay with us. Yes you were correct, it was Khun Malee our Front Office Manager who took care of you and left on our behalf such a wonderful impression, she is a great ambassador for the Hilton Hua Hin. We look forward to seeing you and your family back with us in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

The Hilton Hua Hin remains the best hotel in hua hin for me....location...location is obvious...the hotel may be slightly rough around the edges...but the rooms are spacious, clean and have great views of eth sea that immediately cheer you up...breakfast is great and service is good....great pool and bar...and the roof top bar is a treat....generally relaxed and bright....there are other more luxurious hotels in Hua Hin but the Hilton offers value and convenience in addition….I stay here at least once a year!

Stayed: June 2014
Rick E, General Manager at Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Snkay,

Thank you for taking the time to post your 10th review. Sounds like we have a great supporter and we thank you very much for your ongoing loyalty to us. The team and I were delighted to know you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our new Sky bar for which we only expanded recently. See you next year.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

On arrival received a room upgrade to a honeymoon suite.Everything up to a standard expected of such a large brand name.Only draw back was the annoying habit of other guests claiming sun loungers, then disappearing to breakfast.Very selfish.

Dear Michael F,

Thank you the great review posted. I do recall your comments re the sun lounges on our internal survey you completed and as I replied then we will be introducing a policy change on that in the coming weeks. We look forward to seeing you and your family again here at the Hilton Hua Hin soon.