We have just returned from a fantastic holiday in Hua hin staying at the beautiful Hilton Hotel. The staff were so pleasant and helpful from the moment we arrived and all seem genuinely to love working here, nothing is too much trouble and everyone is so friendly. The hotel has a perfect location, overlooking the sea and beach yet central to the town and within easy walking distance of the night market, shops and restaurants. The town was quieter than usual while we were here due to the troubles in Bangkok but we felt perfectly safe and despite the reduction in tourists the town was still bustling and upbeat.
Our room was quiet, spacious and modern with a good sized balcony overlooking the bay. Tea and coffee making facilities and fresh bottled water daily. Breakfast was 'out of this world' with so much choice including Thai, Sushi, English, American, smoothie bar, bakery, salad and fruit etc etc.. all fresh and absolutely delicious.
The pool is well designed and there are also landscaped gardens to relax in. We enjoyed a night cap at the club bar on the roof with its breathtaking views and were fascinated watching an electric storm in the distance one night chasing around the landscape.
The nearby seafood restaurants overlooking the sea serve fresh local food at reasonable prices and we would make special mention of Nina at her Moonlight restaurant and bar on the beach close to the Hilton it is the best little bar on the beach clean and bright with cheap sunbeds to hire for the day delicious food and drinks and friendly and helpful service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the center of Hua Hin, the Hilton Hua Hin Resort and Spa hotel provides the perfect combination of bustling urban life and relaxed seaside living. Every guest room offers panoramic views over the Gulf of Thailand from your private balcony. Escape from the stresses of everyday life when lie back on a sun lounger, sip a tropical cocktail from the pool bar and bask under cloudless skies. Keep active with a swim in the pool, a game of tennis or squash or a workout in the fitness center.Refuel with a trip to one of the resort’s ten bars and restaurants. Choose from fresh local seafood, outdoor fine dining, live music and cocktails or award winning Chinese cuisine.Stay connected from the comfort of your Thai-influenced guestroom thanks to WiFi. With five flexible meeting and function rooms this resort is an ideal venue for a Hua Hin meeting, conference or celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Hua Hin Hilton