“Worth a Detour !”

Ranked #122 of 611 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Cash Only, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hua Hin, Thailand
“Worth a Detour !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

If you are prepared to travel 10 - 15 min. out of town for a superb dining experience, then you'll be richly rewarded at The Bubble, the restaurant near (but not at!) the Black Mountain Golf Club. Manager Phu and Owner Peter are committed to a healthy life style and they prove that it can include delicious food. At The Bubble, you dine 'al fresco', with lovely lounge music in a relaxed and "soigné" atmosphere. Away from the noise and hustle bustle of downtown Hua Hin, you are served the freshest and tastiest Thai (and western) food that I have encountered as an 8-year HH resident. Reasonably priced food and wine, beautifully presented, in a classy setting : the Bubble is a real culinary asset for our town. Long may it continue to serve great food and offer great hospitality to residents and visitors.

• Visited April 2014
BaanIngPhu, Owner at The Bubble, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for your positive comment. Phu and her team where really happy to read this!
We do appreciate your frequent patronage very much. Rest assured we will continue preparing the nicest dishes for you and your friends.

Best,

Bangkok, Thailand
“Only one complaint.......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I was so fortunate to spend Songkran in Hua hin, even better my accomodation was near "the bubble". this ment double fortune since the food here is more than outstanding. Phu, the lady in charge, makes sure the dishes are well prepared in the healthiest way, and they look amazing as well. I can honestly say, after 14 years in Thailand, I've had the best Papaya salad ever!!
....so what is the complaint? the Bubble is too far away from BKK!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Noelle278
BaanIngPhu, Owner at The Bubble, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Noelle,

Thank you for your positive comments about the Bubble, nice to hear that you enjoyed the specials we served in April.

I have passed your compliments to Phu and her team.

We look forward to see you again during your next Hua Hin trip.

København
“Outstanding service. Very good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

We arrived at the Bubble at 9 pm..
To find out that they normaly close at 9..
The owners were very friendly. We could order food and drinks - no problem.
We felt very welcome and we will recommend You to try this restaurant.

Best service experience we have had in Hua Hin.

1 Thank Rune L
BaanIngPhu, Owner at The Bubble, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dear Rune,

Than you for you positive comments, very much appreciated.
It was nice to meet with you and your family, and I'm happy that you enjoyed the atmosphere and your meal at the Bubble.

“Big surprise ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Amazing food, service & location, 15 minutes from the city, close to Black Mountain Top Class Golf Club.
Quiet & small place, great choice of wine & food.

1 Thank Michael1239
BaanIngPhu, Owner at The Bubble, responded to this review, 8 February 2014
Dear Michael,
Thank you very much for your feedback about your visit at the Bubble.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere.
I have passed your compliments to Phu and her team.
We look forward seeing you back again in the near future.

Peter Ton
Hua Hin, Thailand
“Organic, delicious food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

The only reason for not giving this a five rating is the limited vegetarian. I would have thought an organic restaurant would have had a wider range of food for non meat eaters.
What I found was small starter samosas (crisp with a standard bottled sauce) and an egg omelette stuffed with vegetables (tasty and not oily. Soy sauce with chili lifted it somewhat). My friends had pork laab and red curry chicken, with rice. They said both were excellent.
The open kitchen was clean and well maintained. The setting was pleasant, even at night, and I think the view in the day time must be wonderful. Service was good, no one was hovering and we were not ignored. Only a very few customers in the place, so I would expect a high level of service. Being a week night might account for so few customers.
It's a bit out the way, at the back of Black Mountain Golf Course, but I can see why people make the trek out to eat there.

• Visited December 2013
BaanIngPhu, Owner at The Bubble, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
Dear Bea,

Thank you very much for your feedback about your visit at the Bubble.
I am happy to hear that you and your friends enjoyed dinner.
I have passed your compliments to Phu and her team.
Thank you for your suggestion for more vegetarian options, I will suggest the chef adding some more vegetarian dishes on the menu.

We look forward seeing you back again in the near future.

Peter Ton