“Very nice villa & excellent Thai message”

Lotus Villas & Resort Hua HIn
Ranked #123 of 144 Hotels in Hua Hin
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the 2B pool villa on 23-26 Jan. It locates a bit far from the Market Village but you can take advantage of their free shuttle bus. The staff are nice and helpful. We like the pool but be careful of the slippery floor when you come up after swimming!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Jonasglud, General Manager at Lotus Villas & Resort Hua HIn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on TripAdvisor,

I am delighted to read you enjoyed tour stay in your private pool villa , resort facilities and the location .
I am also sure my colleagues from the F&B departments will be very happy to read your kind comments in regard to the quality of cuisine,
service and value for money you have experienced in our bars and restaurant.

We just open our new Sawan Spa & Min Mart, i hope i get the chance to welcome you back again!

Very best regards

Reviewed 23 January 2014

From the web page, the hotel looks great but… we had problems with all the showers in every room, problems with the toilet and the cleaning was just ok, if they came at all. The hotel did not have a SPA, it was not finished. But it said nothing about that on the webpage. Nice employees, was the best thing about the hotel. Restaurant had good food.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Stine F
Jonasglud, General Manager at Lotus Villas & Resort Hua HIn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Stine,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our Resort. I truly apologize for the not up to par experience you had during you stay with us. This is definitely not up to our standards and we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided.

Now our Spa & Mini mArt in open and in service.

While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be. We appreciate all guest feedback, and strive to provide excellent service to all of our guests. Please send me and email gm@blacklotus.asia so i can help you.

We try to accommodate all of our guests’ needs in order for them to fully enjoy their stay with us, thus I am delighted to hear our property and staff fulfilled your traveling necessities. Our Resort is very new and we are still building new Villas, Pools, Beach, Mini golf, Waterslide to fulfill our guest demands at all time. We maintain our facilities and décor for all our guest Villas and public areas. I am also glad to see you recognize the staff efforts to make you welcome on arrival.

Thank you again, for staying at ; I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Arriving you feel you are somewhere special, and that is in-fact the case. Delightfully casual at check-in, felt more like an old friend than a guest. Room was fantastic, food and drink excellent. Was there in the middle of the high season and still the resort was nice and quiet, with ample places buy the pool and lounge chairs / cabanas. In fact mostly we had the pool to ourselves. A lovely romantic place for a couple away from the noise and traffic. Shuttle service to Hua Hin works well, only thing I could see as an improvement would be a late shuttle run at say 11pm or so. Other than that, Black Lotus is perfect and highly recommended.

Room Tip: It's all good !
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ford_Fairtlane
Jonasglud, General Manager at Lotus Villas & Resort Hua HIn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us at Black Lotus Resort & Spa .

I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us; it is a pleasure to host you during your time in Hua Hin. I’m happy to hear our team exceeded your expectations. If I can assist you with anything, please contact me at gm@blacklotus.asia

We try to accommodate all of our guests’ needs in order for them to fully enjoy their stay with us, thus I am delighted to hear our property and staff fulfilled your traveling necessities. Our Resort is only 3 years old and we are still building new Villas, Pools, Beach, Mini golf, Waterslide to fulfill our guest demands at all time. We maintain our facilities and décor for all our guest Villas and public areas. I am also glad to see you recognize the staff efforts to make you welcome on arrival.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Had two thinking-free nights in black lotus, comfortable, trendy villa with minimum nuisance.

Large amount of space in the villa; sincere, informative and helpful staff; good quality of food.

Though it takes time to the city, shuttle bus service does make us to the market and grab some utilities easier.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in TripAdvisor,

I would like to thank you also for choosing Black Lotus Resort & Spa in Hua Hin. I’m happy to hear you were able to take advantage of the resort’s vicinity as well as the resort facilities, accommodation and the service we provide throughout the resort.

Our Resort is only 2 years old and we are still building new Villas, Pools, Beach, Mini golf, Tennis court to fulfill our guest demands at all time. We maintain our facilities and décor for all our guest Villas and public areas. I am also glad to see you recognize the staff efforts to make you welcome on arrival.

We just open our new Sawan Spa, please tell me if you are coming back & i will give you a massage on my behalf .

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We spent a very pleasant week in the Black Lotus - the staff and service were excellent and the trips in the taxi very helpful. We actually preferred being at the Black Lotus to being in Hua Hin which seemed to us simply a smaller version of Bangkok, very busy, hectic with high rise etc. However, if you want hustle and bustle and access to the very impressive local markets, then it could be for you. During our visit the weather was very warm but with little sun - the beach is accessible once you get to Hua Hin and very long and quiet (probably not so quiet in the height of the season however). The food in the restaurant at the Black Lotus was also very good and the service excellent. The apartment was very comfortable and all cooking facilities were on hand - the pool was clean and welcome in the heat and the atmosphere of palms, water, green and pleasant with fish and swans. If you like peace and quiet but good access to hubbub then you'd like this,.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Jonasglud, General Manager at Lotus Villas & Resort Hua HIn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Alanhum,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in TripAdvisor,

Our Resort is only 2 years old and we are still building new private villas, pools, Beach, Mini golf, Tennis court to fulfill our guest demands at all time. We working hard to maintain our facilities and décor for all our guest Villas and public areas. I am also glad to see you recognize the staff efforts to make you welcome on arrival.

We just open up for our High Speed Internet free of charge true out the resort.

We also just open our new Sawan Spa, please tell me if you are coming back & i will give you a massage on my behalf .

Reviewed 6 January 2014

large room with facilities kitchen, living room and Jacuzzi, very relaxing surrounding with mountain view. but here is not for whom looking for see view and beach caz it locate up on hill. pool villa is large and nice design suite for families, friends and BBQ next to the pool.

Room Tip: Pool villa are large very nice
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in TripAdvisor,

We just open up for our High Speed Internet free of charge true out the resort.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

1. We couldnt check in at 3pm.because the room is not ready yet.we check in at 5 pm.
2. There was a rat dead in swimming pool in 2br.they couldnt change water for us. So we didnt swim at all
4.there were a wedding.that was so lound until 3:30 am.the hotel should let us know b4 we book.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank N123n

Dear Guest,

We try to accommodate all of our guests’ needs in order for them to fully enjoy their stay with us, thus I am delighted to hear our property and staff fulfilled your traveling necessities. Our Resort is only 2 years old and we are still building new Villas, Pools, Beach, Mini golf & tennis court to fulfill our guest demands at all time. We maintain our facilities and décor for all our guest Villas and public areas.

Please send me and email so i some how can give you a better experience next time you come.
reception@blacklotus.asia

Thank you again, for staying at Black Lotus Resort & Spa; I look forward to welcoming you back!