“Great place- but endless waits for elevators”

Hilton Hua Hin Resort Spa
Ranked #7 of 46 Spas & Wellness in Hua Hin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great place- but endless waits for elevators”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I really like this hotel.

The location is as good as it gets in Hua Hun- one side facing the beach, the other side facing the main tourist road.

The rooms are very nice in a pleasingly old fashioned way. Although it seems that they are intent on spoiling them by refurnishing them to be like every other 4* hotel in the world.

Wonderful views.

The restaurants are solid enough, and you are so close to the city centre, better and cheaper food is so close.

One thing you will experience is very long and repeated waits for elevators. There are 4 small and very slow elevators for 15 floors of a big big hotel.

I do really like this place. It is expensive, you really pay for the location compared to other 4* hotels in Hua Hin, but it is good. Probably not quite as good as the Centara Grand, which is right next door, though.

Visited January 2014

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Fantastcis hotel.”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

We had a great upgrade to beautiful beach front rooms or the week. They were so well presented and. Dry spacious. The food at the hotel is amazing particularly breakfast which one of the best in the world. Location is excellent right in the centre. True value for what you pay.
All staff were fantastically friendly and helpful. Love it so much will be back soon.
To put my comments in perspective we are season Thailand travellers and have traversed the globe thru 360 hotels. This is certainly in the top 2%.

Visited March 2014
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Bad restaurant in Hilton Hua Hin”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Tonight I had a very bad experience to have my dinner at the Market restaurant in Hilton resort Hua Hin. First of all, the environment of restaurant is completely old fashion and sound not like a five star hotel as Hilton. The restaurant is full of mosquito flying around, making me very annoyed although a spray was already given. Secondly the good was not very decorated and tasty. I ordered the fried rice with crab. This one was even worse then the same fried rice I ate at those restaurant in market village. Completely disappointed. And I also ordered the River shrimp with avocado and leaves. Again it's very a non-sincere product to customers and looks very not attractive. Completely messy look. Then I ordered the drink 'Hua Hin Delight'. It was come even after I finished my meal. I asked for it but the waiter gave me the bill. I told them the drink was still not yet ready. I thought they chased for my drink but finally the bill returned to me again with the removal of such drink. What's the hell?! I will definitely not come to here for dinner anymore. I missed my dinner last night in V Villa...,

1 Thank Briancyk
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great Location in central Hua Hin”
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Hilton Hua Hin for 7 nights in November in a spacious bay room on the 7th Floor with great sea views. Room was well furnished and cleaned to a good standard. Breakfast buffet was fine variety of cuisines available. Didn't eat at the restaurant,the cocktail bar's ambiance was ruined by an awful in house band! Didn't matter though plenty of bars and good restaurants close by. Pool was fine, although a large area seems to be in the shade so bag a space early if you love the Sun!My partner had a Spa treatment and enjoyed it although I thoroughly enjoyed the (vastly cheaper) massages at one of the numerous parlours near by.

Perth, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Best views in Thailand”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

What a great hotel , we have just had 6 nights here , we stayed in one of the suites with a massive balcony over looking the ocean , their is so much to do in hua hin .and all outside the hotel , the hotel has everything you would want in a holiday and the club lounge has one of the best views of any I've been , a special mention must go to Pae who looked after us in the lounge remembering how we like the coffees and what our favorite cocktail s were . I would highly recommend this hotel . And the staff and management we had a great stay and will be back

Visited October 2013