“Excellent service!”

Massage Me
Ranked #15 of 59 Spas & Wellness in Hua Hin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Massage Me.... you will be treated with quality of massage by our professional masseuse. Feeling relax, calm, comfortable and peaceful with any kinds of our menu. Massage Me where you belong.. get some relax in our clean, hygienic and nice ambiance!!!!!
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The place may not be designed to a professional spa level but it is clean and nice. The skills of the girls here are excellent. Will recommend to anyone in huahin looking for a value for money massage.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I went to this place as we were staying nearby. The place is small and cozy. The staff speak some English and the owner is quite fluent in English. The massage was excellent and great value. We will be going again for sure.

1  Thank Amer Q
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We had massages at other places in Bangkok but this was the best of all. We had foot massage in aroma and both were amazing! I really recommend this place if you like good massage and friendly staff!

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Did package 1 at Massage Me. The girls are skilled and friendly. I fell asleep a couple of time during the massage. I fixed my appointment with Joe via email. He gave us some recommendation for nice food at Cicada. Overall this place is clean and highly recommended! We will visit again when we are in Hua Hin.

1  Thank Sparkilicious
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Massage me is very close to the Cicada Market, so it is great to have a nice massage after doing some shopping.Tried out package 1,2,4. All are very great and of good value.The women can only speak simple english but you can tell how friendly they are from their smiling faces. It may not look very high-class when you view it from the streer but it is definitely comfortable and clean.