“Perfect in every way”

Massage Me
Ranked #11 of 58 Spas & Wellness in Hua Hin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Massage Me.... you will be treated with quality of massage by our professional masseuse. Feeling relax, calm, comfortable and peaceful with any kinds of our menu. Massage Me where you belong.. get some relax in our clean, hygienic and nice ambiance!!!!!
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Looking for a decent massage spa in Hua Hin which had air conditioned separate closed rooms I came across Massage Me on the Web. Given the excellent reviews I booked an oil massage and my expectations were exceeded in all aspects. The welcome was warm and friendly and it was very quickly apparent that the Spa was spotlessly clean everywhere. The massage room was air conditioned and had very sturdy high quality wooden massage tables that did not move and made no noise even when in use by a large North European like myself. The neck-cushion had an attachment that fitted snug in the face cavity which was very clever as it meant the cushion did not move when it was in use.

The masseuse was very polite and had excellent massage skills, very comparable, and superior in some ways, to the best masseuse I encountered in a more expensive place in Bangkok. She ensured the lighting was subdued and the atmossphere was just right. The massage room also had a shower, so you could start by rinsing off which was unusual and very welcome. A Jasmine-Lavender oil was used which was a sensory delight.

I came with my wife and toddler who was made very welcome and comfortable and was even given biscuits. My wife opted for a foot massage, which is really a leg massage, and she said it was excellent.

I was so impressed with the place I returned several times even though my hotel was quite far away. If you are lucky enough to make it to Massage Me you will be in excellent hands and in for a very pleasant experience, I reccomend this Spa in the highest terms. The price for an oil massage is almost ridiculously low, given the quality of the massage and overal experience. Massage Me really is an exceptionally well run Spa.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

The owner and the staff were quite friendly, the massage-rooms o.k.

I asked for a massage for my husband and a body-"WRAP" for myself. The girl servicing me came with a body-"SCRUB" (which I didn't want as I had it 2 days before). It was not possible to explain to her, that this was not what I had asked for, she did not understand and kept telling me, how good this body-scrub would do to me. Not wanting to leave, I let her do. After the scrub I was asked to take a shower - the water was real cold, no warm water was provided, which was not at all comfortable after being scrubbed in a room very cold by air-condition. I was not creamed after the scrub, which I had experienced before at another place.
As I was ready before my husband, the girl servicing me helped the other girl massaging my husband, what made him feel uncomfortable.
Besides that the girls were talking with each other the whole time, this we found not at all relaxing.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Christiane H
CC6318, Owner at Massage Me, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Christiane H

Thank you so much for your value review. There is no excuse from us. I can only promise that your comment will make our service to be improved immediately. We have been reminded to being detail about the guests' need and satisfaction by your value review.

Thanks again for your visit and review.

May I bless you and your husband have a great time on coming Christmas and New year.
(hope it's not too early to say)

Joe
massage Me

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Was planning to head to Massage Me by tuk tuk after Cicada as the two places look quite near on the map. The tuk tuk driver we approached didn't know the address so we called Joe and he told us that it's actually just a few minutes away by walk. We followed Joe's instructions and when we arrived Joe was there standing at the entrance waiting.

My friend and I both did the 2-hour after-sun coconut oil package. We were taken to a room upstairs with 2 beds. Nothing fancy, the shower room could have been touched-up a bit but everything was neat and clean which was sufficient for us.

I have had various massage treatments before in Thailand and mainland China. On the better occasions, most part of the massage was enjoyable but a few painful moments had to be endured. In one or two unfortunate cases, I left with a few days of muscle pain following. Perhaps my body has a low force-tolerance... .

However, I felt very relaxed and at ease during the whole 2-hour massage here at Massage Me and even fell asleep. My friend said her massage lady was good too though I think mine seemed to be better :) Anyways, we both left feeling totally happy and refreshed.

By the time we were done it has passed their normal closing time. Joe and his wife noting that I have somewhere in one of our reservation emails mentioned the hotel we were staying at, very kindly offered to drop us back as it was on their way home. Full marks for the customer service with a personal touch!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The place may not be designed to a professional spa level but it is clean and nice. The skills of the girls here are excellent. Will recommend to anyone in huahin looking for a value for money massage.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I went to this place as we were staying nearby. The place is small and cozy. The staff speak some English and the owner is quite fluent in English. The massage was excellent and great value. We will be going again for sure.

1  Thank Amer Q