“Disruptive”

Massage Me
Ranked #13 of 59 Spas & Wellness in Hua Hin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Massage Me.... you will be treated with quality of massage by our professional masseuse. Feeling relax, calm, comfortable and peaceful with any kinds of our menu. Massage Me where you belong.. get some relax in our clean, hygienic and nice ambiance!!!!!
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Me and boyfriend went here for a foot massage which was lovely and the 2 women were very friendly. But when we returned another day for an oil massage it was not the best... The women spoke to each other the whole way through which was distracting & disruptive to the relaxing atmosphere. The lady who was massaging me kept answering her phone too which i found quite disrespectful considering i was paying her to relax me. She also hurt my back by pressing far too hard. The staff are pleasant & so is the owner.

2  Thank rejy22
CC6318, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Massage Me, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Client

As an owner of Massage me, May I take this chance to thank you for your value feed back on tripadvisor and of course, my apology.

it's seem like never ending problem, talking while giving a service which is an unacceptable.

Your alert will make changes to our procedure to ensure that we can deliver the better service to our guests.

Thanks again for your comment. We're very appreciate

Massage me

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Tried 1 hr foot massage and thought it's well worth it. The masseur was polite and had good massage skills (better than most places I've been to). The room was air-conditioned and filled with Lavender-like aroma, which was very relaxing if you ask me. Would definitely go back and try out other service offerings.

2  Thank Sean_Lam
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

As this is recommended by here, I paid 900 baht to get a taxi from cha am to this place. I found the place and massage skills are only average and the shower has only cold water!!!
I think the asia massage society in downtown may be of higher quality for both place and oil. At least they ask you to pick your favourite aroma.

2  Thank Samuel W
CC6318, Owner at Massage Me, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear guest

Thank you for your value comment. It will make us aware our own weak points then be able to improve them.
May I take this chance to apologize for every of your uncomfortable moment with us. I would ensure that your value review will make good changes to us.

Thank you again for visiting and value feedback.

massage Me owner

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Looking for a decent massage spa in Hua Hin which had air conditioned separate closed rooms I came across Massage Me on the Web. Given the excellent reviews I booked an oil massage and my expectations were exceeded in all aspects. The welcome was warm and friendly and it was very quickly apparent that the Spa was spotlessly clean everywhere. The massage room was air conditioned and had very sturdy high quality wooden massage tables that did not move and made no noise even when in use by a large North European like myself. The neck-cushion had an attachment that fitted snug in the face cavity which was very clever as it meant the cushion did not move when it was in use.

The masseuse was very polite and had excellent massage skills, very comparable, and superior in some ways, to the best masseuse I encountered in a more expensive place in Bangkok. She ensured the lighting was subdued and the atmossphere was just right. The massage room also had a shower, so you could start by rinsing off which was unusual and very welcome. A Jasmine-Lavender oil was used which was a sensory delight.

I came with my wife and toddler who was made very welcome and comfortable and was even given biscuits. My wife opted for a foot massage, which is really a leg massage, and she said it was excellent.

I was so impressed with the place I returned several times even though my hotel was quite far away. If you are lucky enough to make it to Massage Me you will be in excellent hands and in for a very pleasant experience, I reccomend this Spa in the highest terms. The price for an oil massage is almost ridiculously low, given the quality of the massage and overal experience. Massage Me really is an exceptionally well run Spa.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

The owner and the staff were quite friendly, the massage-rooms o.k.

I asked for a massage for my husband and a body-"WRAP" for myself. The girl servicing me came with a body-"SCRUB" (which I didn't want as I had it 2 days before). It was not possible to explain to her, that this was not what I had asked for, she did not understand and kept telling me, how good this body-scrub would do to me. Not wanting to leave, I let her do. After the scrub I was asked to take a shower - the water was real cold, no warm water was provided, which was not at all comfortable after being scrubbed in a room very cold by air-condition. I was not creamed after the scrub, which I had experienced before at another place.
As I was ready before my husband, the girl servicing me helped the other girl massaging my husband, what made him feel uncomfortable.
Besides that the girls were talking with each other the whole time, this we found not at all relaxing.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Christiane H
CC6318, Owner at Massage Me, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Christiane H

Thank you so much for your value review. There is no excuse from us. I can only promise that your comment will make our service to be improved immediately. We have been reminded to being detail about the guests' need and satisfaction by your value review.

Thanks again for your visit and review.

May I bless you and your husband have a great time on coming Christmas and New year.
(hope it's not too early to say)

massage Me