“Over priced”

Majestic Creek Golf Club Hua Hin
Reviewed 28 January 2014

There are some very good holes but it's in terrible condition. One temporary green and the rest tined with silly pin placements. The fairways are scruffy and the caddies we had were very poor. In this condition it should be heavily discounted, but isn't.

There are newer reviews for Majestic Creek Golf Club Hua Hin

Reviewed 21 January 2014

It is a 40 minute drive from Hua Hin and I confess that I must have caught this place at a bad time. A 12.32 tee time saw me behind the midweek competition dominated by European expat members. Being a single it was painfully slow. Moreover, after I booked in I was told to go out the front and get a caddy (compulsory). What caddie. No one wanted to caddie and because I was not on the competition list I was ignored. I went back inside to the pro shop only to be sent outside again with instructions for the caddies. But to no avail. Angry at being messed about now I went back inside and demanded attention. A lady administrator went outside and hot discussion ensued with the caddies sitting under a canopy having lunch. A very unhappy caddie was assigned to me. She later told me that they were short of caddies and this would be her second round for the day. The course was a little dry, Greens were bumpy and inconsistent. The practice range was, well, very poor, with hardly any green grass to hit off. After nine holes the pace was so slow that we went back to the starting tee and replayed the nine. The caddie fee of 300 baht was compulsory but I still gave an extra 100 baht to my miserable caddie. But she clearly thought that was not enough. So, what was the 300 baht charge for anyway? I wouldn't play here again because of the poor service and unwelcoming attitude.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

a very good golf course, good caddis , good food in the restaurant, everything looks new .
The fairways large and green, the greens need some tuneup. very interesting layout, lots of little hills and lots of water on the side. we come again. The price a little high !!!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

as other reviewers have said, an ok course. greens can be good, can be not so good. depends. what is excellent here though is the atmosphere - not a stuffed polo shirt anywhere. Staff are excellent, in pro shop and restaurant food extremely good and cheap for a golf club (free coffee all day too), and the members of the club make visitors feel real welcome in my opinion

Definitely worth a visit - and better value than some other clubs in the area

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Caddies are fabulous!
Three 9 hole courses, quite challenging ! Particularly the 18th...that one is lethal!
Dislike... Sorry the restaurant, expensive, and not very good food, neither the Thai or the European menu. The dishes were not fresh! Stale looking sandwiches, no choice of breads.. Stale Danish pastries.. May I suggest the F&B manager go & look at what other clubs offer...